|The party|

It was almost 7 , you were done wearing your costume and head down to meet everyone.

Everyone was there except Jason and Ryan. Mrs. Chavez was dressed as a queen and Mr. Roderick just were his usual clothing a business suit.

"Hey sorry to keep you waiting". You heard Jason said.

As you turn your head your eyes widen and blush. Jason looks hot in that costume.

He walks towards you with a smile on his face.

"Kitty you look beautiful ~". Jason said looking up and down at you.

"Your not bad as yourself ". You said .

Jason smirk , he was going to touch your cheek when he was interrupted.

"Hey princess ".

You turn your head and saw Ryan.

"Ryan ". You said as you look at him and can't help but blush on how hot he looks at his costume.

"You look cute". Ryan said pinching your cheek.

"Aaah stop". You said  as he pinch your cheek.

"Alright that's everyone ". Mrs. Chavez said.

"Let's go". Mr. Roderick said.

Time skip~
Everyone arrives inside the party. It was filled with rich peoples dress in beautiful and fancy costumes.

The two brothers hold your hands.
"Stay alert..there are some guards in disguise here". Ryan said.

"Ethan , I hope you do your job well". Jason said as he looks at Ethan. Ethan gulp then nods his head.

"I won't disappoint you my lord". Ethan said.

"You better not". Ryan said .

Ryan looks like his trying to find someone. Then suddenly he starts walking towards ..

That blonde hair boy!..that's Jasper Lydia ! You thought . Ryan and Jasper start talking like their friends..but you can see how Ryan dislikes it.

"Ethan can you go get us some drinks?". Jason said.

"Yes my lord". Ethan said and leaves.
Then the music changes .

"Kitty...". You heard Jason said.

You look at him and saw him holding out his hand to you.

"Shall I have this dance?". Jason said.

You blush and nods your head. You take his hand and you two started dancing.

(Just imagine you and Jason dance like Cinderella and her prince ..I'm too lazy to describe how you two dance)

After the dance ended . You heard footsteps approaching from behind you.

"Well well well it isn't the light of the Chavez family ".

You turn your head and saw Jasper smiling at you.

You look behind Jasper but there's no sign of Ryan, he must be doing what he was asked

"Jasper Lydia its such a pleasure to meet you". Jason said.

"You too..who is this beauty?". Jasper said looking at you with his Smile.

Jason looks at you and smile.
"Well introduce yourself ". Jason said.

"Oh..I'm (y/n) (l/n)". You said giving him a bow.

"Such a pretty name". Jasper said. Jasper holds your hand and kiss the top of it.

You can feel Jason glaring at Jasper behind his back.

"Thank you". You said .

He smiles at you.
"Would you like to dance with me?". Jasper said .

"I'm sorry but kitty here is tired so". Jason said .

"Oh is that so? Would you like a drink? I could get you some..wait here". Jasper said, Jasper leaves to go get you some drink.

Jason holds your hand and tighten his grip . You turn to look at him and saw his angry face.

Jasper came back with two drinks in his hands he gives it to you.

"Here beautiful ". Jasper said.

You thank him , you feel Jason tighten his grip on your hands trying to tell you something.

"Oh excuse me". Jasper said as he takes out his phone and walks away talking with someone.

"Don't drink it".

You heard Jason said , you turn your head to look at him and saw him glaring at you.

"I saw him put something in it". Jason said. Jason looks at his drink .

You saw Jasper walking back to the both of you.

Since Jason doesn't want me to drink this then what should I do with this?, you thought. Then you saw a plant beside you.

You quickly pour the drink before Jasper arrives.

"What are you-

Jason was cut off by his words when Jasper arrives.

"Sorry if it takes too long". Jasper said.

"Not at all". Jason said .

"Would you like me to give you a tour inside the mansion ?". Jasper said.

Jason hesitate for a while but nods his head.
"Sure". Jason said.

"Please follow me". Jasper said.

Jason looks at you with a smile and pushes a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"Be on a look out". Jason whispered to you.

You nod your head and the two of you starts to follow Jasper.

"My lord I come back with the-

Ethan came back holding two drinks in his hand when he saw you and Jason left.

"Where did they go?". Ethan said.