|Party|

Everyone was busy decorating and preparing for tonight . Diana was helping you prepare for tonight.

"Can you just go tell him that I'm sick?". You said .

"I'm sorry but I don't want to get in trouble or get you in trouble ". Diana said while fixing your hair.

"What time is this party gonna start?". You said giving out a sigh.

"It will begin in 1 hour so you have to prepare". Diana said.

"I'm done my lady". Diana said.

"Already?". You said.

"Look at yourself in the mirror , you look beautiful ". Diana said.

You walk infront of a mirror and saw yourself and she was right you look beautiful.

"Well let's go my lady". Diana said , you nod our head and follow her.

Jasper was in the living room waiting for you and he smirk as soon as he saw you.

"My pet looks beautiful ". Jasper said checking you up and down.

"Beat it kid , I'm not complimenting you back". You said crossing your arms at him. You heard him chuckled.

"Pets are not allowed to talk back to their master right?". Jasper said narrowing his eyes with a smirk form on his lips.

"Whatever ". You said as you start walking away.

"Please my lord show her some respect too besides she's older than you". Diana said to Jasper , but Jasper click his tongue.

"Shut up granny". Jasper said to Diana as he follows you.

Jasper catch up to you and puts his arm on your right shoulder .

"Let go!". You said .

"Hehehe I love how you always refuse what I do to you". Jasper said.

"I don't belong to you!". You yelled .

"You have no choice anyway~..The party will be fun~ I invited my family , cousins , and friends and even some entertainments like magicians and other things". Jasper said.

"It won't be fun because your here". You said .

You heard Jasper laugh .
"Oh (y/n) there's no choice for you but to love me". Jasper said.

"Love you? Betch please , you don't even love me but see me as a toy to show to your friends or family's ". You said rolling your eyes at him.

"Your a smart pet ". Jasper said.

Suddenly a maid came walking towards the both of you.

"My lord your guest have arrived". The maid said .

"Really? Please let them in". Jasper said.

"Yes my lord". The maid said.

You and Jasper went to the room where the guest are , it's like a theatre room , there was a stage in the middle .

"My little nephew ". You heard a man said as he walks towards Jasper and shake their hands.

"Uncle Dean". Jasper said.

The man looks at you which catches is attention and smiled .

"Who is this beautiful lady?". The man said.

"That's my pet". Jasper said.

"Rude". You mumbled glaring at Jasper.

"She's a beauty". You heard the man said.

"I know". Jasper said.

The man walk beside you and pulls you close to him.
"What's your name?". The man said.

"Please..move". You said.

"Please move? Hahaha what kind of name is that?!". The man laugh at your face . You can't take it anymore!!

That's when you kick him right in the peanuts and walk off .

"Aargh!! You f*€**** b*tch!". The man groan in pain.

You walk to a chair and sit down on it waiting for the party to start . Jasper sit beside you.

"You won't get bored in this party". Jasper said.

"Oh really? Let's see about that". You said giving out a yawn.

Then the party starts , the lights on the stage turns on a man walks to the middle of the stage .

"Hello guys I'm Steve and I'm a comedian!". That guy named Steve was one of the man who kidnap you.

"It seems like your not like it!!". You yelled.

Steve looks at you and glares but returns to smile .

"Okay, 'Two cannibals were eating a clown  one said to the other, 'Does he taste funny to you?'". Steve said.

"Wow so funny! I'm literally laughing!". You yelled while crossing your arms.

You heard the audience laugh . Steve looks annoyed at you.

"And that joke is so old..like you!". You yelled at him.

The audience keep laughing , Steve felt embarrassed and decided to get out of the stage.

"That was rude my pet". You heard Jasper said.

So what ? He kidnap you. You thought . Then next we're dancers on the stage who start to dance.

It didn't even amuse you..it was boring..then next was singing ..still bored , Roleplay , drama and other things ..

"Man this party suuure is lame~". You said to Jasper . Jasper grit his teeth .

"See I'm not even smiling ". You said .

You were going to annoy Jasper but someone starts to went up the stage , someone help him get that big box where someone is put inside and disappears.

The man was a magician with a hat on his head and a butterfly masked on his face.

The man starts the show without  even greeting everyone . He starts with the rings where they are stick together.

The audience clap their hands . The magician bowed and gets a cloth on his jacket as he pulls the cloth there was something attached to it , it was another cloth and another and another .

Then he gets a bouquet of roses and when he throws it in the air it turns into a dove.

Now this is amusing , you thought but you must not let Jasper see that your enjoying it.