•Missing Students•

The school ended , you and Jasmine were walking out of the building when you notice a familiar car , parked beside the building.

"Woah that car looks cool". Jasmine said as she notice the car.

The door of the car opens and someone walk out of it.

"I should've guess". You said.

Seth walks around , he didn't saw you yet because you are a little far from him.

He starts to walk towards the building. He was wearing something nice , he has headphones on his neck wearing a jacket .

 He was wearing something nice , he has headphones on his neck wearing a jacket

"Omg! Who's that guy!?". Jasmine said as her cheeks turn pink.

Then suddenly group of girls circled Seth asking who he is.

Seth looks surprised, he saw you and smiled. He excused himself from the girls as he starts to walk towards you.

Not again!! I'll be having death glares at me! You thought as you turn around and grab Jasmine and run to the bathroom.

"Hey!". Seth said .

You and Jasmine finally arrive in the girl's bathroom you lock it and catch your breath.

"Why did we ran!? That hottie was walking towards us!". Jasmine said as she begins to cry like a baby.

"If we didn't run away those girls back there will kill us! I already feel their scary stares at me". You said as you begin to shake.

"Who cares!". Jasmine said as she opens the door .

"H-hey! Where are you going?". You said.

"I'm going hunting!". Jasmine said as she runs away while laughing.

"Noo!! Don't leave me! ". You said as you kneel on the floor.

You were left alone in the bathroom , you fix your hair and then..you heard a knock on the door.

"Sweetheart? Are you there?".

It's Seth!!!!!!!!! You thought in your mind.

"Uh..no.I'm Rebecca". You said in a fake girly voice.

"Rebecca huh~?..well Rebecca have you seen a girl with (hair color ) ,
(long or short hair), with (eye colour )? Her name was (y/n) (L/n)?". Seth said.

"Who dat!?". You said still in a fake voice.

"I.G.G.Y". Seth said as he laugh.

"You know that's not even funny!". You quickly covered your mouth forgetting to change your voice into a fake one.

"Got you~". You heard Seth said in a seductive way. You blush .

The door knob starts to jiggle (jiggally puff~ )

(jiggally puff~ ).

"Sweetheart come out..or else I'll go in there". Seth said.

"What!? F*cker this is the girl's bathroom!". You yelled.

"So~? If you won't come out then I have no choice". Seth said.

"No! People will already think your a creep trying to open the girl's bathroom over there!". You yelled.

As you run towards the door and try to keep the door lock.

"Nobody's here except me". Seth said.

"Shut up! If I come out now I'll be preyed by those hungry female students you met earlier". You said.

"Oh sweetheart no one's here except me~ now wait here , I'll go get my car so that you will get in easily without getting scene by those girls". Seth said as you heard footsteps walking away.

You sigh...your not really afraid about those girls..your afraid people will start rumors about you being with Seth.

Think about it..your just a normal girl and then suddenly they saw you with Seth who had this expensive looking car..people will think your dating him..for money?..

But your not even dating him (yet) .
And they might think other things that may ruin you.

Then you heard the car honking. You open the door and saw Seth's car . You make sure no one was around and enter Seth's car.

Seth drives away as soon as you get in.
"How did you change so fast?". You said.

"Oh that's because I didn't got to school this afternoon". Seth said.

"Why?". You said.

"Because I don't want too". Seth said.

"Anyway we're going to eat at this new Restaurant that just opened". Seth said.

After a long drive Seth stop at a store to buy medicine.
"Hey I'll be back , I'm just going to buy some medicine ". Seth said a she closer the car door and left.

You were left in the car...you get bored and turn on the radio and listen to the music ..

"So baby just turn down the lights!
And close the door!
Ooooh I love that dress but you won't need it , anymoooore~ oh you won't need it no more let's just-Ah!-

You were surprised and cut off as you saw a lady knocking on the door window . You turn off the radio and put your window down.

"Yes ma'am? Can I help you?". You said.

"Miss have you seen this 5 students? They have been missing for a week now". The lady said as she shows you a picture..

The picture surprises you...it was those guys who bullied Gerald.

You were going to answer the lady but Suddenly someone walks beside the car door where your window is.

And it was Seth smiling at the lady with a cup on his hand as he sips it.
"Yes ma'am can I help you?". Seth said.

"Oh mister have you seen this 5 students they have been missing in a week!". The lady said.

Seth looks at the picture of course Seth's going to agree because he fought with them but...

"No..I haven't see those guys before". Seth said .

"Really? They are from Floral high students , the last time I saw them was when they went to school and never came back". The lady said.

"Oh I see..Are you their mother?". Seth said.

"No..this one over here is my son..I'm helping the other parents to search for their child and mine...we are working together to find out children". The lady said.

"Oh I see..well..Lady I can't help you..the only thing I can say to you is tell all this to the police..They can help you..you did tell the police right?". Seth said.

The lady looks down and Seth's attitude seem to change, he glare at the Lady.

"You haven't didn't you". Seth said.

"No..I don't even think their doing their job". The lady said.

"Look dumb lady I know a guy in the police station..he can help you". Seth said as he gets a paper in the car and writes something.

He gives it to the lady.
"Here , I surely think This guy will help you..his a hard working policeman and he will surely do his job". Seth said as he opens the car door and gets in.

"Thank you ". The lady said .

"No problem ". Seth said as he steps on the gas and drives off.