{Failed escape}

Staying on the bed thinking how you can escape all of this.
That's when the door opens and there you saw Whitney.

"Whitney? What are you doing here?". You said as you sit up on the bed.
"(Y/n)! Let's go". Whitney then suddenly grab your hand and forced you to come with her.
"Huh? Where are we going ?". You said.
"I'm going to help you escape!". Whitney said as she opened a cabinet  in the kitchen .
"The cabinet?". You raise your brow in confusion.
"Yes now go in". She said as she lets you in.
As she followed you in she remove the tile wall then there was a exit.
"Whitney...". Your eyes widen seeing it was an exit.
"No need to thank me now let's go! I'll guide you until outside ". Whitney said as she grab your hand.

"Thank you so much!". You felt tears rolling down your eyes. Whitney smiled at you.
When you and Whitney crawled out the hole. The hole leads outside in the garden where...
"The dogs!?". You said.
"Don't worry I put sleeping pills inside their food , their asleep". Whitney said as she leads you to a shed.

"Why are we inside the shed?". You said..
Whitney moved a wood which is on the wall and there was an exit outside the gate.
"Does this answer your question?". She smiled.
As you and Whitney ran outside.
"H-how did you know all this!?". You said in surprised.
"Took me 5 years to discover this...I think the one who first discovery this is the first maid". Whitney said.

As you and Whitney ran outside the forest, you feel happiness rising inside of you. Finally you were free.

You and Whitney saw a car headed back to the city.
"Someone help!". You yelled at the driver. The car stop right infront of you two.
Whitney's eyes suddenly widen.
"(Y/n) we have to go!!". As Whitney grab your hand the car's window goes down . You and Whitney run as fast as you can as you heard a dog's barking and growling.

As you and Whitney kept running , Whitney's eyes widen.
"Aaaaah!!!". She screamed in pain as you heard flesh being ripped.
"Whitney!". You turn your head and saw the dog got Whitney.
Whitney falls on the ground kicking and punching the dog but the dog won't let go bitting her leg.

Her leg bleed , blood spluttered on the grass. As you run to help her you heard a similar sound that your sure what it was.

As you saw the bullet hit Whitney's head and her body drop on the ground.
"Whitney!". Tears rolled down your eyes and it was not happiness.

As you turn your head to see who it was , a man with an eyepatch , black hair and golden eyes met you.

He kneeled down and whistled, the dog came to him and sit down. He pat the dog .
"Good boy". He said.
"You monster!!". You yelled , you were about to punch him when something pinned you on the ground.
It was the dog growling at you.
"Aaah!". You screamed as your face was close to the dog's sharp teeth.

"Down boy..we need her alive". The man said in a deep seductive voice.
The dog obeyed , the man handed his hand to you to help you stand up.

You didn't take his hand and you just stand by yourself.
He suddenly grab your wrist making you won't run away.

"Now why was the bride running away from the groom?".

As you and the man arrive back inside the mansion , He drag you until he reach the living room and pushes you down the sofa.
There from the opposite sofa from you seat Jason who glared at you.
"Kitty...why did you run away?". Jason said.

Jason walks towards you and grab your chin forcing you to look at him.
"Let me go!". You yelled.
The other man seat on the couch and light a cigarette.

The dog jump on the couch and lie down on his lap. As the man stroke the dog's fur and looks at you with that golden eyes.

 As the man stroke the dog's fur and looks at you with that golden eyes

Your attention was returned by Jason's voice yelling.
"Answer me goddamit!!". Jason yelled.
"......". You didnt said anything.

Jason stood up and glare at you his teeth gritting in anger.
"Father Is she with someone when she ran away?". Jason look at the man.
"Father?". You said.
"Indeed ..she was with Whitney". Jason's father said.
"That damn b*tch! I should've killed her when I have that chance!". Jason yelled.

"Don't worry..I already did". Jason's father smirk.
Jason smirk. " she was good for nothing anyway...she put sleeping pills on my dog's". The father of Jason said.
Jason sigh and seat beside you.

"Your wedding anyway..when is it?". The father said.
"Ask Madame". Jason said as he get his tea on the table and take a sip.

"Okay..too bad your brother can't attend your wedding". The father said.
"He'll just try to steal her away from me". Jason said.
"Heh..his such a playboy isn't he?". He said.
"Tell me about it". Jason said.
The father and son keep talking as if your not even there.

Jason have a brother? You thought.
Jason stood up and grab your hand as he drag you outside the living room and back in the bedroom.
"Jason my wrist!". Jason was grabbing your wrist way to hard that it hurts .

Jason pushes you on the bed as he get on top of you.
"Jason!". You yelled as you tried to get him off you.
"Kitty I'm quiet stress and I need something to remove my stress~". Jason said.
"No!! Get off me!!". You yelled as you hit his back.
Jason started to kiss your neck.
"NO!". You yelled.

Jason brings his face close to your ear and whispered.
"This is for running away from me~". He smirk.
As he unbuttons your top and he was about to reach and pull of your skirt the door opens.
"Master...your mother called you and it's urgent". It was Diana.
Jason groans and removes himself on top of you.
"Don't go anywhere". Jason glared at you and left.
You gave a heavy sigh of relief.