{Bak 2 skul}

"OW!!". You heard Alvin said as he rub his head.

"What do you think your doing with (y/n)?". That familiar sound looks like it belong to Greg's.

As you turn your head you saw Greg crossing his arms a dark aura around him.

Alvin stood up and still rub his head because of the pain.

"What was that for!?". Alvin glare at Greg who Greg glare back.

"What do you think your doing with her?!". Greg said.

"I was just teasing her!". Alvin said.

Greg look at you. "Are you okay?". He said to you.

You nod your head and said your okay.
"Good...if you don't want to stay here...you can stay at my place if you like?". Greg said smiling at you.

"Trust me tiny..you don't want to stay at his place..you don't know what he might do to you". Alvin said.

"Quit it!". Greg wack Alvin's head using his hand.

"Ow!! That hurts!". Alvin said.

"Next time don't do that to her..or else". Greg glare at Alvin.

"Yeah yeah sure ". Alvin said rolling his eyes.

"By the way how did you get in?". You said to Greg.

Greg look his attention to you and smiled.
"I have a key...luckily I was on time before this..idiot..do something stupid". Greg grin as he look at Alvin.

"F*ck you". Alvin mouthed to Greg.

"Oh I see". You said.

"Me and Alvin need to talk about something..about the investigation..if you would excuse us". Greg said.

"Go ahead". You said . Greg nod and grab Alvin's hand.

"Let's go". Greg said. Alvin slap away his hand and blush.

"Don't make this gay!".Alvin said.

You laugh as you saw Alvin's blushing and angry face.

Greg laugh also , they left and now your alone.

"What to do now?". You said to your self.

Maybe there's something good to watch ? You turn on the tV and search what to watch until you stop at your favourite show.

It was spongebob.....okay not if you don't like that then (favourite show).

You watch the show ..you kinda feel hungry...luckily! You have some chips inside your bag.

You get your chips inside your bag which was (chips name) opened it and eat it while watching.

To Alvin and Greg-
"We still didn't know the stalker...were not even in his steps". Greg said as he pulled out papers in his bag.

"Dammit...that stalker is pretty smart". Alvin growl as he crosses his arms.

"Heh yeah...". Greg said.

"You know Alvin". Greg look at Alvin, Alvin raise his brows.

"I know this is pretty mess up and bad but....will know the stalker more if he left more clues from his victims". Greg said looking serious.

"You mean you want more people to die!? Just go find that stalker?". Alvin glare at Greg in disappointment.

"I know it's bad-

"NO! Greg we can't do that! That's not our job to do...our job is to protect people ". Alvin yelled at Greg.

Cleo saw the fighting and decided to went to the bedroom which you are in.

You saw Cleo flew on your shoulder.
"What is it boy?". You said looking at Cleo.

"Greg and Alvin squaaak!". Cleo said.

You walk up to the door and lean your ear to hear what their talking about.

"Yeah I know but...Agh! I don't even know what to do! The stalker is too smart!". Greg sigh loudly .

Greg was about to pulled something out of his pocket which was a box of cigarette.

"No don't Greg". Alvin glare at Greg...Greg sigh and give Alvin the box.

"You know smoking is bad for your health...how many times do I have to tell you this?". Alvin stood up and put the box of cigarettes in his bag.

"Yeah sorry". Greg said.

"I'm just...tired". Greg said.

"I know...we all are...". Alvin smiled a bit also Greg.
.......
............
"Yes...I know it's our job...what was I thinking". Greg chuckle at the last part .

"Yeah..don't be a fool sometimes ". Alvin said.

"Yeah". Alvin and Greg chuckled at their fight.

"Did you hear that Cleo?". You said to Cleo who is on your shoulder.

"No". Cleo said.

"Alvin is going to buy me a pony".

-Next day-
This time Alvin forced you to go to school...but damn you were lazy.

"Noooo! Don't wanna!". You groan as Alvin pulled your arm , pulling you inside the school.

"You have too!! I am busy to take care of you!". Alvin said.

Alvin drag you inside the school, he opened your classroom door and push you lightly inside.

"I'll come and get you after school". He said and left.

As you turn around you saw your classmates starring at you.

"Um.". You felt awkward and decided to just go to your seat. You take a seat and rest your head on the table.

"Booooooooring". You said. Then you suddenly sit up as a hand loudly rest it on your table.

"Hi girl!". It was Jasmine smiling at you.

"Oh hey!". You smiled at her.

"Wow wasn't that hottie name Alvin!??". Jasmine feel like squealing .

"Yeah". You nod your head.

"Sooo~ how was he???". Jasmine said , she was excited to hear your answer.

"Oh I don't know....a jerk". You said crossing your arms.

"A jerk or a flirt~?".jasmine smirk seeing you blush.

You didn't answer her question.
"If you don't mind (y/n)~ if you don't want him~ can I have him instead~??". Jasmine said.

"No". You whispered to your self.

"Hey (y/n)? Was that your name? Oh who was that guy who your with a while ago?". One of your girl classmate said.

"Back off betz his hers!". Jasmine growl .

"What now?". You blush at Jasmine's words.

"Don't worry bro I got your back!". Jasmine said.

The girl roll her eyes and just left.
"I won't let anyone take him away from you!". Jasmine said hugging you.

"Jasmine you dum dum!". You both giggled.