Alvin the bodyguard

About sometime the door opens. You look who it was .

A guy in a police uniform. The two buttons of his uniform was open seeing his black top. He has black hair and olive color eyes. His hair is slightly messy.

Maybe it was the guy named Alvin your bodyguard.

"Look who just got out of bed..." The policeman said.

"Shuddup!" The guy said.
"Hahaha, Alvin take a seat" the police officer pointed the seat infront of you.

The guy who entered was your bodyguard. He seated and looks at you.

"Alvin meet Ms. (Y/n) (L/N) ,
Ms. (Y/n) meet Alvin James " the police officer said.

"Hi nice to meet you" you take your hand out for a handshake but he only looks at your hand and looks at you.

"Yeah..nice to meet you too" he said breaking his look at you back to the policeman.

He never even change his expression, he doesn't even care to meet you.

"So..what do you want me to do?" Alvin asked the policeman.

"Oh that's right! You will protect her , and be her bodyguard till we find the killer" he said.

"Be her what?!....I didn't-

"You will receive a higher raise if you protect her and be her bodyguard " the policeman said .

"Deal" was the only thing Alvin said.
"Ms. (Y/n) how about you go ahead , me and Alvin will talk about the investigation " the policeman said.

You nod and left. Since the classes were dismiss you decided to visit Jasmine.
She must be in the library.

You headed to the library that's when you stop walking.

The hallway was empty all of the student must have left or stayed in the library since the teachers said so.

Chills went up your spine when you feel like someone was watching you. You look around finding nothing.

When your eyes landed in the window a person, wearing a clown mask looking at you.

. You freeze and about a second you make a run for it.

Your POV
Oh my god!!' What the f*** was that!!? A ghost???!!! Shit shit shit shit!! Eyes you better not trolling me!!!

----------------------------------------------

The picture above is Alvin James your bodyguard.