Crime scene

Alvin's POV
"Oh that blood? He got that when he was cooking chicken for dinner" Mrs. Chavez said.

"...hmm I see..where's the chicken?" I asked.
"We ate it Ofcourse hahaha" she said.
"Hahaha we see" Greg said.

Mrs. Chavez looks at her watch then stand up.
"Oh look at the time, I'm sorry but I need to go" she said.

"It's okay , see you Maa'm" Greg said.
"Let's go Jason" she said. Then she left together with her son .

"I don't trust that kid" I said. Greg chuckle and looks at me.
"Why not?" He said.
"The blood is a lie" I said.

"Maybe , or maybe not we're not yet sure" Greg said. I nod and remembered the crime scene .

"Mind showing me the crime scene?" I said. He nods and stands up I follow.

We went through the halls and finally stop infront of a classroom. Greg opened the door and the scene surprised me.

Bloody walls, dismembered bodies and a body even nailed on the wall with its guts out.

I whistled. Greg looks at me raising his brow.

"What a scene" I said. He nods and takes out the information needed.

"It saids here the victim's name is Don Rozel , he just get out of jail last year, and now..I guess this is what he gets for his crimes , he made lots of crimes" Greg said.

"Turns out this guy gets what he deserve" I said.

"Hahaha yeah, this guy was killed by Ms. (L/n)'s stalker" He said.

"Stalker?" I said.
Greg nod " down the alley way Don was killed" Greg said.

"Okay I'm just gonna investigate this would you mind giving me some privacy ?" I said.

Greg nod and left. I look at the corpse this is weird. Why do I feel like it's alive and watching me? Maybe because his eyelids are still open.

I close his eyelids using my hand. I inspect his face. There were bruises on it .

His head has bumps and blood meaning he was hit on the head multiple times.

Still I investigate the surroundings that's when I notice something shiny.

I go closer to it and it was a butchers knife covered in blood. I get my gloves in my pocket a plastic container .

I grab it. "The killer must have use this ...Disgusting it makes me think that he or she use that knife to kill him thinking his a pig...heh" . I put the weapon in the container.

I continue investigating. I return to investigate the dead body. I get inside his pocket and found Coins , receipt from a beer and his phone.

I have to find some clues on what time he was killed. I open his phone but there was a password.

"F*ck...Kenneth can open this" I put it in the container.

Later

I investigate the rest but I didn't find anything just the phone , knife and receipt .

I exit the room and bump into someone. I fall to my butt and stand up dusting away the dirt.

"Next time watch where your going " I said. As I look at the person it was Jason on the floor picking up the tray he was holding.

"Um sorry " I said scratching the back of my head.
"N-No I'm sorry I wasn't looking after all" he said about to leave.

"Wait! " I said, he turns around .
"Yes?" He said.
"What were you doing here?, this is a restricted area". I said.

"Oh is that so....I'm sorry I was just..bringing you some snack ..you must be hungry my mother told me though" he said.

"Okay thanks but next time don't come here" I said. He nod and left.

"I don't trust that guy..."

----------------------------------------------

The pic is Greg.