| What?|

After all that happened , you three start walking again around the mall when you saw someone familiar.

"Jasmine!?". You said as you walk towards her.

She turns around a grin forming her face.
"(Y/n)!! Hey! ". She said with a big smile on her face .

"Hey Jas why are you here?". You said and smiled at her.

She looks at you for a minute then saw someone behind you , she saw Jason and Ryan. She looks at you with a smirk on her face.

"You tell me what you're doing here~?". She said as she wiggles her eyebrows at you.

"Huh?". Confuse of what she said you look behind you where Jasmine was looking at and saw the brothers .

"So who is that sexy devil..beside Jason~". Jasmine said grinning at you.

"Him? His Jason's big brother ". You said to her.

"Jason has a big brother!!?!". Jasmine said her eyes widening and smiling widely.

"Uh..yeah". You said.

"Can I have him!!?". Jasmine said.

"Uh..I don't think he would like that". You said.

"Hey dummy! Hurry up!". Ryan yelled with a impatient face.

"Give her time Brother ". Jason said as he glare at Ryan.

"AaaaaaAaAh!!! He call me dummy!!!". Jasmine squeal as she said that.

"I don't think-

"I was talking to her not you! Stupid ". Ryan yelled and crosses his arms.

"AaaAAh!!! He call me stupid!!". Jasmine said as she squeals like a fan girl .

"I-I don't think that was-

"Being called stupid by the hot Jason's big brother !!". Jasmine said with a blush on her face.

"I don't think that was a...never mind unless your happy". You said.

Jasmine suddenly walks in front of Ryan . Ryan glared down at her like a dog looking at a stranger.

"Can I touch your hand~?!?". Jasmine said as she reach for Ryan's hand but Ryan suddenly raise his hand.

"No".

"Waaaah!!? Why not!?!". Jasmine said.

"I don't like my hand being touch by something filthy ". Ryan said.

"Oh so you have mysophobia?". Jasmine said.

(Mysophobia or Germaphobia= fear of dirt or germs).

"What!?". Ryan said in surprise .

"Ooh kay Jasmine that's enough talking to him..he might bite you". You said as you pulls Jasmine back to you.

"Oooh!! But I want to touch his faaace!!". Jasmine cried out.

"Nope..He won't like that". You said.