|Goodbye|

Austin help you and Ryan get out . Now the five of you are in the living room escaping when you saw Mrs. Chavez and Mr. Roderick waiting.

"(Y/n)!..where's Jason!?". Mrs. Chavez said as she starts to panic.

"Really..your not even worried about everyone else!?". Ryan yelled.

The tv of the living room suddenly turns on to show Jason being tortured by Jasper .

Jason's hands were tied by ropes , bruises and scratches on his chest and face.

"Jason!!?!". Mrs. Chavez said in surprised.

Ryan narrow his eyes . Ethan starts to cry and covered his eyes.

"Senpai are you okay!?". Hannah said walking beside Ethan and comforting him.

An evil laughter filled everyone's ears , there stood Jasper infront of the screen smirking , he puts his left leg on top of Jason's head.

"Hahaha heres  take a look at your Master getting beat up!". Jasper said.

"No". Seth said

"Jason! Stop!". Mrs. Chavez yelled.

Mr. Roderick glares at Jasper .
Jasper suddenly kick Jason right on his stomach which causes Jason to fall on the carpet floor.

Jason try to catch his breath as he lies on the floor blood coming out of his mouth .

"Jason!..please stop! Jasper please". You said .

Jasper seems to hear you and smirks.
"And why is that~?". Jasper said.

"I'll marry you..I promise !". You said.

"Kitty..run". Jason said.

"No I won't leave you anymore !..I'm..sorry for leaving you..but I won't accept that your the one leaving me ". Ryan said , tears start to fall on his cheek.

Jason sighs , suddenly Jasper grabs Jason's hair and forced him to stand up.

"Agh!". Jason said.

"You son of a b*tch". Austin said.

"Hehahahaha! Your so pathetic!". Jasper said griping Jason's neck.

Jason starts to choke as Jasper grips on his neck tighter.

Jasper turn his head to look at everyone .

"Ready to see Jason Chavez die?". Jasper said.

"No!!". You yelled.

"F*ck no!". Ryan yelled.