{ A) = "Good Ending".

As sorry for not updating this story I give you...a half naked Greg ! That picture above!! ^

----------------------------------------------
"I have an  idea ". You told Gerald the plan and he nod.

As everyone was busy fighting , you tried to light on fire the barrel with a rock (just like it camping!).

"Come on!". You said as you try to light a fire but later few times tries you finally light it.

"Come on let's escape!". You pulled Gerald's wrist . You , Gerald carried Greg out . He was bleeding if the bleeding didn't stop he might die from blood lost.

"Austin let's go!". You yelled , Austin was still fighting with Jason with the knife.

"You go ahead I'll catch up!". Austin yelled.

"Just come now you stupid!". Gerald yelled.

"Gerald let's go! We don't have much time!". You said.

Gerald nod and both of you left leaving Austin and Jason fighting.

"Your not going anywhere!". Jason's eyes looks like it glow red he glare at Austin sharply.

"Nope YOU are not going anywhere". Austin said , Jason look confuse then suddenly push Jason inside a cellar and lock it.

"Get me out you mother f*cker!!". Jason yelled .

"Bye b*tch~". Austin run out of the chamber . As he was running , he was push on the ground.

"Agh!!". He groan in pain .

"You think you can escape that easily~?". That voice sounds familiar , Austin though as he turn his head he saw Mrs. Chavez.

She raise a sword up about to strike it to Austin which will make Austin headless if she strike him.

Austin waited for her to attack but all he heard was choking noises.

As he opened his eyes he saw Mrs. Chavez gasping for air but a snake wrap its body around her neck.

Wait where did the snake came from? Austin thought .

"Need help dummy?". Someone yelled as he look outside the garden there he saw...him.

"Heh...it's you". Austin smiled at the person as the person left.

Austin quickly realize he needed to get out of the manor before he becomes into ashes.

He ran quickly , faster and faster he didn't stop running even if his legs and chest are burning .

As he jump out before the explosion..he made it!

"Austin!". Gerald yelled .

Austin wink at Gerald and hug him.

"Hey love birds..kinda need help here". You gaze at them trying to stop Greg's bleeding.

"Oh yeah..Gerald take off your shirt". Austin said.

"Take off my what now!?". Gerald yelled.

"Fine I'll use mine". Before Gerald can talk he was cut off by Austin who took off his top and use it to stop Greg's bleeding.