{Gerald's sorrow}

You and Greg went in a room which contains a table , chairs and a single light in the middle.

Lucas went in and seat on the edge side of the table. Once you entered you saw Gerald.

His hands on his face. His shoulders shaking . You can hear his cries . He might have find out about his sister's death.

Greg seat down and you went to Gerald and put a hand on his shoulder. Gerald flinch and turns around , he saw you and he start crying again.

"So what's up with you?". Lucas said as he rest his head on his hand.
"..what's wrong Gerald?". You said to Gerald .
He didn't talk but continue crying. Finally he speak up.
"Jasmine...*sob* its my...f-fault!". Gerald cried.
You pat his back , Greg only stare at you.
"Jasmine..i-if only *sob*...I could have..p-protected her!". Gerald rest his head on his arms , resting it on the table.

"Gerald..please don't cry anymore". You said as you patted his back. Gerald turns around and give you a glare.
"I should be the one who is killed not her!". Gerald yelled.
"Gerald..we also want justice to your sister..". You said to him.
Greg shake his head getting bored of it and look at Lucas .

"So what's it about?". Greg said to Lucas.
"I find some info about Gerald that you wanted to know..". Lucas said.
"Y-you spy on me?!". Gerald's eyes widen.
"Yes..yes he did Gerald , only because to know what's going on with you..we also care about you and..those bruises...where do they come from?". Greg said as he suddenly opened Gerald's shirt.

Which reveals so many bruises on his chest and cuts. Your worried about Gerald..where did they come from?

Gerald quickly closed his shirt trying to hide the bruises and cuts.

Gerald look down on the ground , why is he not answering this question?

"I find Gerald at a abandoned house getting beat up , that's when I save him and stuff..the suspect got away but it was the same guy the purple hair guy". Lucas said.

"At an abandoned house?". Greg said , you look at Greg.

"Gerald..we want to help you". You said . Gerald thought for a moment and gave a big sigh and looks at Greg.

-------------
Sorry if this chapter is quite short! The next chapter will answer aaaaaallll your questions!