-Fun Fact 3-

-Remember he guy with a smiling face mask? The one who gave you the chocolates ?....

That wasn't Jason...Jason was telling you the truth...

Instead was..

Dun..Dun...DUUUUUUN!!!

RYAN~!

He got the news that his brother (Jason) is obsessed with you so

He got the news that his brother (Jason) is obsessed with you so ..why not try to steal you away from Jason?...

Talk about Mr. Steal your girl 😂😂

So he ordered someone to give you those chocolates and steal you once he arrive back home to make Jason mad.

-the reason why Jason's father who is Roderick Chavez is wearing an eyepatch is to hide his other eye.

Because he has Heterochromia where his other eye is gold and the other..red.
He hide it because he wants too XD.

-When Jasmine was young she has a pet rock...she was not allowed to take care of animals because of the following reasons.

1).her pets ...like the part where she let her bird free...

2). she forgot to feed her pet fish which eventually died.

And...she's lazy..that's why her parents gave her a pet rock instead .

When Gerald gave Jasmine her pet rock.

Gerald: here..um..a pet rock

Jasmine: oooh!! I love it I love it I love it!!

Jasmine: what does it do~??

Gerald :*smiles* a whole lot of nothing~...you can feed it whenever you want because it doesn't go hungry you can do whatever you like with it and it won't get hurt .

Jasmine : really!? Yay! I'll name is Rocky road!

Gerald:...have fun.

-Ethan has a Arachnophobia a fear of spiders. One time he was cleaning a library a spider falls on his head and he starts screaming , crying and running..

Luckily Ryan was there and flick away the spider on his head.

-Seth is good in drawing...especially anime.

-Alvin sucks at cooking and drawing..he can only draw sticks .

-Hanna is a quiet lady, she has this mother like personality that's what Ryan said.
Because Hanna take cares of Ryan when they were in France with Roderick.

-Greg's has a good penmanship .

-Alvin and Greg's mother looks a little bit like Mrs. Chavez but with long black hair and sharp blue eyes .

-Gerald was a Harry Potter fan before.

-Jasmine's favourite BL manga is Heaven and Hell roman .
(I read that and it was good XD )

-Lucas will die because of Lung cancer...that's what Alvin said.

-Alvin attended a cooking class..I won't say the rest that happened but it was burning in there .