Meet Jasmine

The next day you went to class you saw your friend Gerald.

"Hey Gerald!" You wave at him and he saw you. Then he suddenly walks away, walking faster .

"Huh? Hey wait up! Gerald!" You shouted. But he didn't stop walking.

From what you saw was his eyes they were full of fear and he has a wound on his face?

You tried to catch up to him. You pull his arm and you can feel him shaking.
"Gerald what's wrong?" You asked .

"Please...Ms. (L/n)....leave me alone! Get away from me! " he said.

You could feel yourself about to cry. Your heart felt heavy. Why? Why would he say that to me? What did I do? That's what your head is filled right now .

"Go away! I never want to talk to you again! And never talk to me again!" That's when he pull his arm away from your grip and continue walking.

Standing there alone trying to figure out what happened?

"What did I do?" You whisper only you can hear.

The bell ring meaning time for the class to start. Leaning your arm on your hand staring outside . Today was a bad weather it was raining. Jason was still not in his seat . Maybe he was absent?

You heard the door open and it caught your attention. You turn around and saw Gerald. He didn't make eye contact to you instead he go straight to the teacher.

He was talking with the teacher after that he say goodbye to the teacher and left the classroom. What could he possibly told the teacher? Is it about me?.

"Ms. (L/N) , it looks like Gerald can't be your partner anymore since he transferred another class so your new partner is.....Jasmine" the teacher said.

The girl name jasmine stood up. She has long blonde hair , ocean blue eyes , wearing a black headband and she's cute.

She walks towards you.
"Hi I'm jasmine! I am your new partner, I hope we could be best friends!" She said with that cute smile.

""Umm hello...can I ask you something?" You said.
"Anything!" She said.
"Why do you look like Gerald?" You said .

"Hehehe that's because I'm his sister" she said.
"Oh, okay" you nod. You think for a moment. Ha! Maybe I can ask her why Gerald is mad at me? I'll ask her later maybe.

----------------------------------------------
The pic is jasmine-