Valentine

You wake up , seat up on the bed and hold your head. It hurt a bit.

"Ugh..what happened?". You said just then your eyes widen when you notice your surroundings were different.

You remembered....last night..that happened.

"I won't hurt anyone if you come with me".

You remembered everything that happened, you make a deal with the devil.

You sigh...it's probably best to come with him , so that no one will be his next victim. You place your hand down.
"Huh?". You keep stroking the fluffy blanket or pillow when...

"Meow~!". You quickly look down where you were touching your hand and saw.

 You quickly look down where you were touching your hand and saw

"Aw~! A cat!". You pick up the cat and stroke its ears and head. It was so cute , it has blue eyes and a fur as white as snow.

"Meooow~!". The cat purr as you stroke its ears. It's fur was so fluffy like its cotton.

"I wonder what's your name?". You notice its collar . It has its name on it.

"Valentine? How cute~! ". You said , you smile as you stroke its fur. You can do this all day but you can't just when the door opens.

Two maids came in one holding a tray another holding a big rectangular box . And next came in was.

"Jason". You said as you glare at him and you hug the cat.

"Good morning babe~!". He smiled happily seeing you. He was wearing a white shirt and pants.

He notice you holding the cat and blush a bit with a smile, while the maids place the things they brought on the desk and leave.

"I see you found my cat! Good morning Valentine". He came close to you seating on the bed and stroking the cat. The cat purr as Valentine made its way to his master's lap.

He returns his attention to you while stroking his cat.
"You must be hungry? ". He stands up and hold one of the trays.

He place the try on the bed in front of you. Your eyes widen seeing delicious food.

You feel like your mouth is drooling. Just when you were going to take a bite you stop.

"It has something in it huh?". You said as you remembered the chocolate you eaten which has something in it.

"Not this time". He said smiling.
You return you gaze to the food and happily eat it.

Jason watch you eat which is Kinda distracting.
"Did you eat already?". You saids
"Now that you mention it I haven't ". He said.
You shrug and continue eating , just when your going to take a scoop with the spoon and going to eat it .

Jason place his hand on the top of your hand and moves your hand with the spoon to his mouth, and ate the food.

"Hey!". You said.
"Yum". He said chewing the food. You frown and finish your

He snap his finger and the maids came in. The other maid brings the tray outside the other brings the rectangular box to Jason.

"Thank you". He said smiling. The maid bow and stand behind the door.

"This is for you~". Jason said as he gave you the rectangular box.
You opened the box and inside the box was a .

Beautiful clothes ." Wow". You said.
"Diana help her get dressed". Jason stand up and was about to leave.

"Why am I going to wear this?". You asked.
"Your meet in my parents". He said and leave.

"Ma'm let me help you get dressed". The maid named Diana said.

Time skip~
Diana help you get dressed and fix your hair.

You walk to a big mirror and saw yourself

The dress was cute and to be honest , Jason has a good eye

The dress was cute and to be honest , Jason has a good eye. (Please don't mind the hair color or the hair of the girl if your character's hair is different ).

The door opens by Jason, smiling seeing you wear the dress he gave you.

"You look more beautiful~". He said.
You didn't reply and just walk pass him and turn around.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go!", you said walking without him.

"Excite aren't we?". He said.

You follow Jason to a room.
"So...who are we meeting?". He didn't reply and just walk.

Soon Jason open the door. That's when your eyes widen. A familiar person  seating down the sofa  of the living room was.

"Mrs. Chavez!?". You said in surprise she look up form what as was reading and gazes to you smiling with that smile of hers.

"Hello (y/n) ". She said smiling. Is she even aware of her son's action!? Or she doesn't know.

"I see you accepted my son's deal?". Her smile suddenly change from friendly to creepy.

"I'm glad you have". She said sipping her coffee.

"Mrs. Chavez!?". You said surprise by Jason hugging you from behind.

"Please...call me..MOM". She said.

"How about we take a seat love~". Jason said.

You seat down on the sofa together with Jason beside you opposite sofa of you and Mrs. Chavez.