Bodyguard

Now your in the principle's office together with the investigators, police and Mrs. Chavez.

"So..Miss (y/n) , how did you met this guy?" The police officer asked you.

"At an alley.....yesterday when I was walking home I actually took the alley then this guy called me and forced me to come with him" you said.

"I see....well...this guys name is Don Rozel , he just get out of jail a year ago, and now..I guess this is what he gets for his crimes" the police said.

"What crimes did he do?" You said.
"Hmm well A LOT....rape , murder , Drugs , and a whole lot more He said.

Wow that's a lot...you thought...

"So tell me do you have an idea who could have done this?" The police said placing his chin on his two front hand.

"I-I don't know...I don't really have any enemies , or I'm not in a relationship , I don't have a ex" you said.

"I see...maybe the killer..is a person you aren't closed with..or..a stalker?" He said .

"A stalker!?" You were surprised to hear that word that it gives you shudders .

He nod and get something , a folder and a phone. He then calls someone.

"Hello?...hey Alvin...yeah come here real quick I need ya" he said then he hangs up.

He looks at you and smiled.
"Don't worry miss, you will be safe, you will have a bodyguard to protect you " he said.

"A bodyguard?" You said.
"Yes , his name is Alvin James , Don't worry he will protect you , his a high skill policeman and I believe he will protect you" he said.

"W-when will he start? " you said.

"As soon as possible, he will protect you ,up until we find the killer, he will always be with you well..You will still have your privacy" he said.

"I-....okay..I hope he will-

"Protect you? Yes he will , he won't let you get hurt, I promise to you miss that we will find the killer" he said.