Short story " Dat story~".

Note this isn't any part of the story it's just a short story I just made for fun...it's not part of the routes just a short  story :)

Alvin , Seth and Greg were both walking down the sidewalk when suddenly Greg have to leave for an emergency .

Greg told the two of them to meet at Jasmin's house which was a few walks away. They both agree and went to the house of Jasmine and Gerald.

They knock on the door and the door was opened by Gerald who seen to have just come out of bed.

"Oh Alvin and Seth..*yawns* what brings you here?". Gerald said while rubbing his eye.

"Can we stay here just a few minutes?". Seth said with a smile .

"Go ahead". Gerald said I didn't his head and letting the two of them in.

As they got in Lavin notices Jasmine who is seated on the couch a laptop on her laps

She was blushing hard looking at straight at the laptop.

Seth goes to the bathroom while Gerald when upstairs to go back to sleep.

as Alvin comes closer, Jasmine quickly closes her laptop and turns her head.
"Al-Alvin!!? ..on um..hello!". . Jasmine said with a blush on her face.

"Are you -

"nothing!!! I was just watching cute cat videos!". Jasmine yelled still her blush on her face.

"O-okay". Alvin said with a smile.

"I'm going to my room to search the we- I meant study!!". Jasmine said as she forced a smile then runs up to her bedroom.

Alvin rolls his eyes , he sits on the couch and crosses his arms .

But it bored him...he look at the laptop that Jasmine was using ...she wouldn't mind him using it for a bit right?

Alvin nod his head and opens the laptop which cause him to blush madly.

AND BTW IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS SHIP THEN DONT COMMENT JUST IGNORE...thank you :D

-May cause nosebleeds-

The laptop was opened in a program which was the photoshop program.

"WhT da fak!!?". Alvin yelled in surprise as he rub both of his eyes and blinks multiple times.

Right in front of him was a photo of him and Seth which seems to have been photoshop.

There was text on the bottom of the photo . It saids:

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Ah~ S-Seth!". Alvin said as Seth touch his hair and down there..

"Shsh~ be quiet little puppy ". Seth said smirking at Alvin.

(The one on the left is Seth on the right is Alvin who has his eyes close.)

Seth puts his finger on Alvin's lips as Alvin closes his eyes shut.

"Be a good doggy and obey your master~". Seth said.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And that's the end of the story that Alvin read it was still unfinished .

"What the hell!?? Jasmine wrote this!?. Alvin said his face turning red.

It was an unfinished fanfiction that Jasmine wrote.

"What you got there~".

Alvin suddenly turns around and he met Seth's face who seems to smirking.

"Wait isn't that us?". Seth said looking at the picture .

"N-no!". Alvin yelled his face blushing as he sits on the couch and crosses his arms.

Seth reads the story and smirks . In a blink of an eye Alvin saw Seth trapping him on the couch with his arms.

"I don't mind continuing that story~". Seth said.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!".

Meanwhile Jasmine was secretly behind a big jar with a binoculars on her hand , she smirks as she saw Alvin and Seth was doing.

She puts down her binoculars and blushes .

"Mission complete ". Jasmine said.