|Ryan|

You walk around the hallways while looking at the gift Jason gave you. You smiled how cute it is.

"Whatcha got there?".

You lift your head and saw in front of you was Ryan. His face looks dark as he looks at you, he looks down at what you were holding and frowns.

"Ryan ?". You said.

"Where did you get that?". Ryan said as he stare at it.

"Um..your brother gave it to me". You said kinda getting creep out of how he stares down at the necklace .

You feel like at any moment he might snatch that suddenly .

But...something different happened.
He chuckled softly and grips on the necklace, he push you against the wall, he leans to your ear and whispers.

"I'll give you something better than that necklace...now tell me what do you desire~?". Ryan whispered to your ears.

You feel his hot breath hitting your ears as you turn your head.

"That's kind of you but no thanks, I don't really need something right now". You said .

Ryan return to his posture and take. Step back. he gave a dark expression.

"Just tell me dummy...what do you want!?..chocolates? Rings? Anything!?". Ryan said as he narrows his eyebrows at you.

"Uh nothing really!". You said, your getting really creep out by him.

Ryan walks infront of you and grabs your hand and squeezes it.

"Tell me". Ryan said his face glaring at you.

Suddenly he stabs a knife beside you on the wall.
That surprises you that's why you started panicking when he removes the knife from the wall and let it travel down to your neck without injuring you.

"I really want to hurt that body of yours...I want to see your blood dripping down..". Ryan said.

"Um..no thanks.....how about..Just chocolates!?". You said and smiled at him , you can't think of anything right now and there's no time for you to think.

Ryan's scary face suddenly looks calm as he sighs. He looks at you and said..

 He looks at you and said

"Never mind....no one can understand me...not even my parents". He said after he said that he return his knife back in his pocket .

"Dummy". He lefts as soon as he said that.

You stand there confuse , "no one can understand me?" You thought .

"Ryan wait!". You said but he didn't listen and continue walking .