|B). Marry Ryan.|

"I-..".

Jason waited for your answer..he smiled and stand up . He pets your head.

"I understand ..you want to marry Ryan right? Well go". Jason said with a smile.

Jason grabs your hand and kiss the top of it.
"I will always love you~". Jason said. You smiled at him and leave the room to look for Ryan.

There you spotted him in his usual place ..inside the library leaning beside the wall and looking out the window.

"Ryan!". You said as you run towards him. He raise his head and smiled at you.

"Hello dummy~". Ryan said.

"Ryan I have something to tell you-

"I know , congrats , anyway..can I asked you a question ?". Ryan said.

"Yes go ahead". You said.

"Even if you marry my brother Jason..do you still love me?". Ryan said breaking the eye contact.

"Or do you love me?". Ryan added.

You blush and smiled at him , he looks at your face with a blush on his cheeks

"I love you ". You said.

His eye widen and smiled.
"Heh..well..congratulations again". Ryan said.

"Congratulations? I'm not marrying your brother! It's you!". You said giving a light slap on his shoulder.

His lips suddenly forms into a wide smile and a tear falls on his cheeks.

"You love me?". Ryan said.

"Yes I do love you". You said.

Ryan kneels down and gets something in his pocket . And it was a box with a ring inside it.

"Well (y/n)...will you marry me?". Ryan said.

"Yes!". You said.

Ryan slip the ring on your hand and hugs you tightly.
"I'm so happy". Ryan said.

"I will always love you my princess~". Ryan said kissing your forehead.

"I love you too". You replied .

Years past you married Ryan . Now your in the school..and no your not studying but..teaching!

You work as a teacher , you were teaching the student when the door opens to reveal a teacher.

"Mrs. (Y/n) can I talk to you?". The teacher said.

You nod your head and went out the classroom to talk to the concern looking teacher.

"Yes what can I help you?". You said to the teacher.

"Have you seen your husband ? I saw him earlier but he didn't attend the class to teach the 3rd year high school students ". The teacher said.