Realistic Nightmare

After what you dreamed you promise yourself your never going there to the Alley where that dream happened.

What if that dream was a warning? What if that's what going to happen to me if I go there?

"*sigh* it's best if I avoid that Alley" you said. You look at the clock and-

"OH NO!! IM LATE!!!" You quickly shower put on your uniform and grab a cheese sandwich and ran yourself to school.

"How could this happen!!? I'm sure I set the alarm clock!!?" You said.

You continue running and also eating your breakfast.

Soon you arrive at school. You ran to the halls.

"Hey no running in the halls!!" Said one of the teachers which is Ms. Legganer. She is you PE teacher she is fat and that..
"Sorry!" You yelled.
"Darn annoying brats *cough*" she said.

After that you were close to the classroom but your eyes widen.

Everyone was outside. Some were taking their phone out to take a picture. Others crying in fear . You walk slowly forward to see what it was.

Then.....THERE!! The man you saw in your dreams "DEAD"!! He died in a painful way.

"WARNING GORE ALERT"
--------
------------
----------------
--------------------

He was eyeless.

Intestine showing out of his belly.

One of his eye was in his belly button,

the killer even made fun of it writing a word on his head that says "I am a f****** idiot" .

His hands where pin to the wall by the nails.

His legs where chop off.

You know what's worst~?

Except for the creepy message that the killer left for you written on the wall using the blood of its victim that says

---------------- ---------------
"(Y/n) my love~ This guy was bothering you...but don't worry~ I fix it like what you wanted and what he needed~"
Love,
Your future husband-

------------------- ---------------

The dead body was on a wall under that dead body is your desk, where you are seated. Now it's covered in blood and other parts.

You burst into tears , you tried yourself not to puke at what you saw. Jasmine saw you and quickly run to you.

"(Y/n)!! Are you okay?" She asked.
You shake your head . She hug you and comfort you.

"Don't worry , the killer won't hurt you... I'm here ! Surely the police will find the killer....lets go to the bathroom" she said.