|A). Marry Jason|

-Lemon warning -

You smiled at him and nod your head.
"Yes!". You said.

Jason smiled and slip the ring on your hand and hugs you.
"I'm so happy kitty~!". Jason said as he kiss your cheek.

You giggled and kiss him.
You someone clapped his or her hands , you and Jason turn around and saw Ryan as he lean his body on the door frame.

"Well congratulations to you..and to you brother ". Ryan said with a smile.

"Thank you". You said.

"I'm glad your okay with it". Jason said.

"She chose you after all, I respect that . If she's happy then I'm happy". Ryan said as he looks at you.

Years past you and Jason got married. You were at home cooking dinner. When you heard the door closed shut.

"Jason?". You said turning around and saw Jason putting down his bag on the coffee table , he saw you looking and smiled.

Jason was a doctor, he works at a hospital a bit far from your house .

"Good evening Jason ". You said tuning around and smiled at him.

Jason gets a letter inside his bag and reads it.
"What's that?". You said .

"My assistant gave this to me , she said someone gave it to her and asked her to give it to me". Jason said .

"Oh okay". You said.

Jason sigh as he finishes the letter .

"There so much work in the hospital , and it kinda makes me lonely without you~". Jason said as he blush.

"I always think of you when in working , I miss you so much ~". Jason said.

You blush as you smiled at him

"Aw I miss you too". You said.

Jason smiles and crumpled the letter , He walks towards you and gives you a kiss.

"Don't forget the food your cooking it might burn". Jason said as he went upstairs .

"Where are you going?". You said as you finish cooking the food.

"I'm going to take a shower, be right back". Jason said.

"Okay!". You said.

10 minutes later~
You finish setting up the table and you were waiting for Jason to come down and eat.

"Jason!". You yelled .

But there was no answer , your guessing his still in the bathroom. So you went up to check if his finish .

You opened the door of the you and Jason's bedroom .
"Hey Jason are you -

You were caught off by the sight in front of you and blush like a tomato.