Victoria's punishment

Then you saw,

"Gerald!?". You said. He looks at you and back to Victoria.

"Why are you hurting her!? She didn't do anything to you! Or even hurt you!". He yelled.

"She did! In fact she stole my Senpai! Who is Jason Chavez!". She yelled pouting at you.

"N-no I didn't".

"Yes you did! I ask him yesterday who is his crush! But he told me...YOU! Why does he like you?! It should be me! I'm more beautiful than you!". She said stomping her feet.

"So? What's the point of hurting her?". Gerald asked ones again.

Victoria tried to say something but it looks like she's chocking then she glares at both of you and left.

People start to leave also. Gerald looks at you and gave you a hand. Of course you took it . He take you to his arms and comfort you.

"Are you okay? Did she hurt you?".Gerald said patting your back.

"I'm okay..". You said , he looks at your face and wipes away your tears. He smiled and takes your hand.

"Let's just go back to class, I'll report this after-

"Ms. Victoria Mula , please report to the principals office , Ms. Victoria Mula , please report to the principals office". A voice of Mrs. Chavez said.

"Or maybe not~?". You look infront of you and saw Jasmine .
"You already told her?". You said.
"Yeah after I saw you and Victoria , I quickly told Mrs. Chavez ".

You run to her and hug her. But soon your embrace was broken when someone pulls you from the waist and close to him.

You look behind you and saw .
"Alvin!? Wh-what are you doing here!?". You said .

"Yeah....I also told him....". She giggled.
"Who hurt you!? Tell me!". He said.
"Um..-

"Never mind..your not dead anyway ". He said dropping you. You landed on your butt.

"Ouch! What the hell! What are you even doing here!". You yelled.
" your friend Jessica called me". Alvin said.
"It's Jasmine ".
"Yeah whatever..anyway... You should come with me..me and Greg have something to show you.
(threesome~ XD)

"I have school!". You said.
"Already told Chavez". He said.
"Hey (y/n) will go to class , see ya". Jasmine said leaving with Gerald.

"Yeah sure bye".
Jasmine smiled and walk away. Gerald stand there for a second.
"Bye". He said and left.
"
"......bye". You said , you didn't even realize you been standing there for about a minute.

"Hey! What are you waiting for? A goodbye kiss?". Alvin laugh at your blushing face .

"Coming !". You said. You and Alvin made your way to Greg's office.

---------At the principals office---------

Victoria's POV

I can't believe this! Who even reported me here will pay!. I started cursing (y/n)'s name. That...that...Senpai stealer!.

Soon I realize I'm inside the principals office. I saw Ms. Chavez resting her head on her front arm and looking at me strait in the eye.

She smile and her mouth opens.
"You know why I called you right?". She said. I only roll my eyes.

"You know..All girls should always be good..if they become naughty..bad things happen to her~". She said.

"What are you talking about?". I said.
"You know what I'm talking

about...bullying...if I saw you bullying someone again...I will punish you". She said , still the same smile on her face.

"Hmp! I'll bully whoever I want to! You can't tell me what to do!". I yelled .

Then without any clue her smile suddenly disappear but replace by a frown.

She spoke again.
"Didn't you hear what I told you Ms. Victoria ...Naughty girls are punish". She said.

"Whatever". I left as soon as I said that and when I reach the bathroom to pee.

I went inside and use the toilet. After that when I open the door...It wouldn't open!

"What the! Hey open the door goddamit!". I scream but nobody seems to be nearby.

That's when I felt like I am alone.
"Who's there!? Please help me! I'm trap inside !".

But nobody replied. Then the lights went out.

"aAAAAAAAHhhHH!!".

I scream as I felt something stab me from behind . I fall to the floor , I tried to crawl or even stand up but someone step on my head, keeping me down .

"What are you doing!? Please no! Don't hurt me no more!". I try to convince the killer but he or she wouldn't listen .

Then I feel another sharp pain from my head. He- he strike the knife right at my head .

That's when my vision start to blacken. The last thing I saw was the door opens and I saw legs wearing a black high heels came in.

"I told you...naughty girls are always punish~".

----------------------------------------------the picture above is Victoria Mula.