{| A day with him|}

As you and Greg left Lucas office , Greg bump into someone , Greg immediately grab the person'a wrist and Greg pulled him close to him so that the person won't fall to the floor.

"Alvin?". You said.
"Watch where your going next time Al". Greg said as he chuckled. You didn't believe what your eyes is seeing! Alvin is blushing! I repeat! BLUSHING!!.

You try to hold your giggles , it's probably two reasons , one he almost fall, and two...his face is close to Greg like one move they will kiss!!.

Alvin step back quickly and pulled roughly his hand back.
"Thanks for catching no thanks!". Alvin said as he start collecting the papers he drop.
" hahaha let me help you". Greg kneeled down and collect some papers.
Alvin place his hand on the paper to grab it but his hand was covered by another hand.
He trace the line of the hand and it came from Greg. He immediately remove his hand and collect another paper.

Greg get the paper and give it to Alvin. Alvin get the paper quickly.
"No thank you for helping me". Alvin rolled his eyes.
Greg only chuckle and stands up.
"Hahaha your welcome ": Greg said.
"So have you found some clues?". Greg asked .
Finally Alvin collected all the papers , stands up and look at Greg.

"Let's talk somewhere private ". Alvin said . You look around and saw all the policemen or women look at the three of you.
You nod and You all followed Alvin in his office. He close the door .

If you were close enough with Alvin you can see a tiny blush on his cheeks.
"Well luckily I re-investigate the alley way and found something, it looks like the killer use a bat to kill him ,
I found the bat inside a trash can and it was bloody". Alvin said as he look at the papers.

"Are you sure that blood is from the suspect's ?". Greg said.
"Yeah..we examine the blood and it came from the suspect ". Alvin said.
"Did you found anything else?". Greg said.
"Hmm not sure if it belongs to the killer but I found a magazine of cats beside the trash can". Alvin said.
"Magazine of cats?...". You tried to hold your laughter that a joke suddenly appear in your mind.

"Well we can say that the killer made a "puuurr"fect job!". You burst into laughter. Alvin stare at you un amuse and Greg only stare at you.
"That was a bad pun". Alvin said as he continue discussing. You frowned .

"Anyway, we're still far from revealing the stalker". Alvin said as he place the papers on top of the desk.
"I see..". Greg said.
"Well I'll investigate the classroom again where the suspect was
discovered ". Alvin said.
"Okay will be leaving ". Greg said as he look at you and nod.
"Yeah bye". Alvin don't even wave goodbye at you too or even look at you guys he continue looking at the papers.

You and Greg are outside the police station , you went inside his car and he followed. He start the car and drive off.
This is really bad..still we are far from my stalker you thought.Greg notice your worried face.
"Sorry about Lucas action...and about..blade..as an apology , we will go to the mall and have some fun". Greg said.
"What are we going to do there?". You said.
"Well...eat, shop and have fun". Greg said.
Your face smiled happily . And nod to him , he smiled.

Time skip brought to you by~???~
You and Greg arrive in the mall.
"Well where do you want to go first?". He said.
"Hmm...how about..we play at an arcade?". You said happily.
"Sounds childish..but okay". He said.

You two made your way to the arcade but for some reason , that guy... a purpled hair guy...you don't know whether the guy was following you and Greg or going to the same direction.

But you shook it off maybe the guy is just going to the same direction.

Greg bought some tokens to play some of the games .
"What game do you want to play?". Greg said.
"Hmm..how about..aha! That one that one!". You said as you grab his wrist and pulled him to a game.

It was a zombie shooting game.
"Zombie shooting ha?...well okay..but don't get nightmares when you played this". He chuckled.
"I won't Ofcourse!". You said as you inserted the token and click two players.

After 3 minutes you were out already you have no heart left, but Greg ? He has 5 hearts already!.

He didn't even die once in this game! His so good at this game that he Maded to the boss level.

"Wow your good with this level ". You said. Greg smiled .
"It's a piece of cake". He said as he start to shoot the boss.
After a minute he defeated the boss.
"Your really good at this game! How?". You said.
"I'm a policeman remember ..and I know how to hit my target ". He said .
"Oh ". You said . The kid who was watching Greg play looks at you.

"Wow his good at this game! Is he your boyfriend?..if he is ! He will surely protect you when there's a zombie invasion!". The kid said.

You laugh wryly and Greg only smiled .
Greg gave the gun to the kid.
"Here , you go finish the levels ". Greg said the kid smiled and played.

Greg looks at you ." Where next?". He said . After 15 minutes you and Greg have fun playing some games until you saw something .
"Wow!". You run toward a claw machine. You saw a cute fluffy sheep, it was so cute.
Greg notice that you wanted that stuff toy.
"You want that right?". Greg said , you look at Greg and blush.
"More than anything!" You said .