|Three killers|

"AAAH!!". You scream as you turn around .

"R-Ryan!?". You said .

You saw Ryan smirking at you. You notice that you hit him someone of the blood dripping on your clothes .

He wipes it away using his hand and looks at you.

Dummy are you alright~?". Ryan said as he gets closer to you.

"Wh-what are you doing here?". You said , Ryan suddenly hugs you.

"I heard some screaming here so I check who was it and I found you~". Ryan said whispering it to your ears still hugging you.

"Ryan!..e-everyone is dead!". You said to him. He stops hugging you and looks at you with no emotion.

But suddenly...

"Hahahaahahaha!! ". He laugh like a mad person.

"Ry-Ryan?". You said getting frighten by his sudden action.

"Hahaha I know!..their so weak..hahaha". Ryan said as he steps closer to you.

You take a step back.
"R-Ryan..did you kill them..?." You said.

"Heh..of course...aren't they such a bother? ..". He said . Your back hit the wall and he traps your way out.

"Tell me..are you okay? My princess?". Ryan said with a smirk.

"Y-yes". You said nodding your head.

"I'll make sure to let that friend of yours suffer ~ I stab her eyes..making sure she screams in pain~..and kills her slowly making sure she's in pain~". Ryan said with a sadistic smile.

"..what..". Your eyes widen hearing what he said.

Ryan brings his face closer to yours.
"Tell me..do you love me now~?". Ryan said.

"I-..". You can't reply to him your body is shaking what if you say no?..he'll kill you.

Ryan impatiently wait for your reply but he grabs your wrist and puts it on top of your head.

You turn your head trying to keep your face farther away from his .

This only gives him the opportunity to lick and bite your neck.

"Aaah! S-stop! Ryan please!". You said , but he didn't listen to you but continues licking your neck and this time bitting harder on your neck.

Which cause blood to drip down your neck.
"Your blood looks so beautiful on your skin~". Ryan said and licks it.

"Aaah~".