|Bath time~|

You were inside your bedroom. About to take a bath. You grab your towel and some clean clothes.

When..

There was a knock on the door.
"Who's there?". You said.

"It's me my lady Lola ". Lola said as she opens the door.

"Yes Lola?". You said.

"Mrs. Chavez told me that you cannot use the bathroom in your bedroom ". Lola said.

"Why not?". You said.

"There was problem in the pipes so we have to fix it ". Lola replied .

"Then where am I going to take a bath? Wait to rain then take a bath in the rain?". You said.

"I don't think it will be a rainy day today..but there's a pool located upstairs you can take a bath there ". Lola said.

"A pool?". You said in surprise.

"Yes my lady..I will accompany you". Lola said.

"Fine ". You said nodding your head and getting your towel.

Time skip~
You and Lola were inside the changing room , you put on your towel and go to the pool.

As Lola opened the door your eyes were filled with beautiful scenery .
"Wow it's so beautiful Like were in the waterfalls ". You said.

"I'll wait for you outside my lady". Lola said.

"Okay ". You replied nodding your head.

You place your towel on a chair and dip your leg in the water..the water feels refreshing, you get your body .

(Your wearing a swim suit)

"Aaah". You said relaxing your body in the water. You place your head on the edge of the pool.

Then you found a beach ball floating around the water. You smiled and get it . You started playing with it .

You throw it to the other side . You swim to the other side to get it when your about to get it you stop and hide.

What the hell what the hell what the hell!??!? You thought as your face starts to heat up.

Behind the large rock was....

Dun dun duuuun

Jason and Ryan...

Who are...

CHATTING!!!

(What is that? Is there some other thing in your mind~?)

They were talking to each other which was weird because you often see the two of them separated .

Your not sure if their wearing any trunks

or  their naked.