{Alvin's past}

You wake up from a scent of a delicious food comming outside the bedroom.

You sit up and stretch your arms before going down stairs.

You went down and to the kitchen hearing someone in there.

It was Greg cooking breakfast, he sense your presence so he turns around and smiles at you.

"Good morning (y/n)". He said while cooking something.

"Morning..what are you cooking?". You said , you sat down the chair.

"I'm cooking pancakes ". He said.

"It smells good". You said.

"Hahaha stop yourself from drooling , it will be ready in 5 minutes". Greg said.

"Can I help you with something?". You said.

"Oh...how about you go get that apple juice in the fridge ". Greg said.

You said okay and stand up to get the apple juice inside he fridge.

You stop infront of the fridge and opened it to get the apple juice.

You place it on the table and went back to your seat.

"By the way where's Cleo?". You said.

"Eating breakfast in the living room ". Greg said while placing a pancake on a plate and another one.

"Okay..did Alvin come home yet?". You said.

Greg carry the two plates of pancakes and give it to you and to him. He seats down.

"No..he said we'll be going to the police station ". Greg said.

"Okay". You take a bite of the pancake and it taste heavenly .

"Mmmmm! This taste good!". You Said.

"Hahaha glad you like it". Greg said while eating his pancakes.

"You know Greg I gotta be honest but your awesome in cooking...unlike someone I know ". You giggled as you said that.

Greg seems to know who's your talking about and laugh.

"Yeah..Alvin is still not good at cooking..I'm still teaching him but each time I teach him to make some simple pancake...the pancake would get on fire". Greg laughed as he said that and so do you.

"Hahahaha ". You laughed .

"Oh by the way did Seth left yesterday ?". You said.

"Yeah he did he still needs to take care of some business ". Greg said.

About 15 minutes you and Greg finish eating breakfast .

"Oh about yesterday..do you want to know about why Alvin and Seth don't get along?". Greg said.

"Yeah". You nod your head.

"But you have to promise me not to tell anyone or even Alvin that I told you". Greg said.

You nod our head ". I promise ". You said.

"Okay ". Greg said.

Greg begins to tell you the story ,you listen carefully to the story.

"Alvin and Seth wasn't enemies before when they where a child..they were actually best friends.

When they were young they would always play together , they were inseparable , even I can't much spend time with him.

They were bestfriends up until highschool...but...something went wrong..

I was finally a policemen back then , but Alvin was still in training .