•His cute bunny•

Seth left to take your bags in the bedroom. You wait for him until you need to use the bathroom.

You stand up and look for the bathroom.
"Where the hell is the bathroom". You said as you open some doors in the kitchen . Until you open a door.

A dog was sleeping out the yard until it's eyes open and it readies to run towards you barking and snarling.

You quickly close the door before it can even get you. And you heard it bark.

"Oh my god". You said as you try to catch your breath.

"Are you okay?". Seth walks in the kitchen seeing your hand on your chest as you feel your heart beating fast.

"You went to the back yard didn't you?". Seth said with a smirk.

"I thought it was the bathroom!". You said.

Seth chuckles and gets a glass of water and gives it to you.
You take it and drink it.
"Where's the..bathroom?". You said.

"At the second floor turn right". Seth said . You nod and went to the bathroom . You notice some doors in upstairs have this small door for animals to get in.

You finally found the bathroom and went in. After your done , there was a knock on the bathroom.

"Are you done sweetheart?". Seth said.

"Y-yeah". You said as you went out.

"Let me show you your room". Seth said as he starts walking towards a white door.

He opens it. Wow the room looks cute, your thought .

"The bedroom looks cute!"

"The bedroom looks cute!". You said.

"Hahaha yeah, I'll be back Im just going to the store ". Seth said.

"Okay". You said as you sit on the bed. Seth left . You switch on the Tv and start watching (favourite show).

Until...

You heard noises inside the room. You ignore it thinking it's just the wind.

Please don't f*ck with me spirit of Seth's sister! It's Seth he let's me stay in your room! You thought .