{Is Gerald okay?}

"I see". Alvin said as he look at the paper.
"So did you find any clues?". Greg asked Alvin.
"No..not yet..but. The person who could have tried to poison Greg could be possibly the person who you invited". Alvin said .

"The person earlier was Gerald the first person who comes here and next was you". Greg said.

Your heart start to beat..You know that Greg is getting suspicious of Gerald..your also worried about Gerald safety..that cuts he have.
"So..it could be Gerald-

"Wait! Maybe..it was someone else..maybe someone came in the house that was uninvited?". You said.

"If it was someone..blade could be barking now..you know dogs bark when there are intruder ". The last part he said was he glared at me with a smile.

He knows your trying to defend Gerald.
"Right..". You said.
"..Will found Gerald as one of the suspects". Alvin said.
"Gerald..couldn't done it..right?". You said.

Alvin looks at you and back to Greg.
"Greg can you get me some water?". Alvin asked to Greg.
Greg nod and left to get Alvin some water.

Alvin looks at you. "Look..I know your trying to defend Gerald..". Alvin said.
"He..can't be my stalker..if he was he could have killed Greg when he entered". You said .

"..well...We still don't know who is killing people..". Alvin said.
"..okay..Gerald didn't know about his sister's death yet". You said.
"Well it just happened earlier". Alvin said.

"I'm glad..Greg isn't..being himself when your with him". Alvin said , he smiled at you and petted your head.

"Be himself?...you mean-

Greg came back holding a glass of water and gave it to Alvin.
"Thank you". Alvin drink the glass of water.

After that Alvin stands up and about to leave.
"We will be keeping our eye on Gerald in case..his the murderer". Alvin said as he turn the doorknob and left.

Your now left with Greg.
"So..your trying to defend him..huh?". Greg's voice sound..different..like..

"Defend..Gerald ?". You said.
"Yes...he would eventually be the stalker..and all..so don't you get close to him when your without me". Greg said as he goes up and goes to the bedroom.

"What's his problem?". You raise a brow at blade , blade tilted his head.
"Must have been he didn't drink coffee". You laugh.

Somewhere~ (over the rainbow~).

"What!?...". A man yelled at the purple haired boy who are the same age.
"I'm sorry...bro but ..this stupid dog get in the way.the dog spilled the coffee and Greg didn't drink it ". The purple hair said.

The black hair guy growled in anger..
"..how could he fail me!..the instruction was simple and yet-

"Heh..cutie boy didn't fail you , you know it was the dog's fault that Greg didn't drink the coffee". The purple hair guy said.

"..the dog?...I want the dog..GONE".

Back to you~
Next day you and Greg went back to the police station...he was going to talk with Lucas . (Man you hated that guy).

"So your telling me to spy on this blonde kid?". Lucas said while smoking.

"Aha..". Greg smiled at Lucas.
"..I'll do it..but what do I get in return?". Lucas smirk as he look at you.
You knew this guy wanted that lumps of yours..but no way!
"I'll give you...nothing~!". Greg said.
"Nothing?!..that's bullsh*t". Lucas said.

Greg looks at you. "Mind getting out of the room for a while?". Greg said , you nod and left the room.

You wonder what was Greg gonna do with Lucas..until that answers your question...

"Agh! Ouch! Okay okay!". Lucas groan in pain was heard. Greg must have beat him up.
"Come in lamb". Greg said.
You come in and find Lucas ..he have a big bubu on his head.
"Now..where were we? Oh yeah the spying thing!". Greg said.

"Okay okay I'll do it!". Lucas said .
"Great..will be going now". Greg and you left he station while leaving you heard Lucas cursed on Greg.

Serves him right for being a perv!
"Now..where do you want to go?". Greg asked you.
"I don't know?". You said.
"How about..let's visit..the carnival?". Greg said he smiled at the idea.

"Carnival? Today in the morning?". You said.
"Tonight then". Greg said.
"Okay..". You said.

Later at night ~
It was nighttime , Greg was waiting for you downstairs to finish dressing up.
You wore a cute clothes .

As you get down Greg saw you ..he blush and gets up , he put his arm around your shoulder.
"Don't go flirting with guys using that outfit ~". Greg wink at you.

You blush and glare.
"No way! Why would I even flirt with guys!". You said as you cross your arms.
"Oh! So your saying you belong to me now?". Greg laugh.
"Eh-what!-
"Never mind let's go". Greg said as he grabs your hand.

Later you and Greg arrive at the carnival.
"So where do we go first?". You asked Greg.
"I was thinking....the ..um..how about you?". Greg didn't think of something to ride so he asked you.
"How about that!". You pointed at the ride.

Hours later you and Greg have ride so many rides already.
"So~..where next?". You said
"The roller coaster !". Greg smiled.
"What!..but I'm-
"Afraid ? You can hug me if your scared~". Greg smirk at your blushing face.

"Never ". You said . You and Greg went in the ride , you seat beside Greg. The ride soon start .

Oh my gosh oh my gosh! You have a fear of height , the ride start slow but as it reach the top..it goes fast!

"Aaah!!!". You screamed as you hug Greg.
"Yeah! ". Greg wasn't scared in fact he was laughing in joy.

After the ride was over you saw Greg smirk , he successfully gets you to hug him, you quickly pulled back your hands pretending you didn't hug him.