Greg's death

Greg quickly get inside his car park outside . Just when he was going to go to Jasmine's house, the car won't move.

He got out of his car and saw his car tires where flat.
"Shit!". He said, he decided to run. He run as fast as he can.

While he was running he try to call
(y/n)'s phone ..but no one pick up.
He decided to call Alvin. He now knows who is the killer.

Alvin's -
"Hello?". Alvin pick up his phone .
"Alvin! I need your help!..(y/n)...is in danger!". Greg said , Greg was close to Jasmine's House.

Back to you-
I wake up hearing loud cries. I get up and saw Jasmine was already gone..she must be the one crying.

"Jasmine?". I called out but no one answered. I open the door and a terrifying scene greets me.

"Jasmine!". Gerald was hugging what seems Jasmine's dead body and crying. Blood coming out of her mouth and blood all over her . Blood was spluttered everywhere, the walls and floors.

"Jasmine!". I cried seeing her. No no no! This must be a dream! This isn't real!!
I tried to hug her but something weird happened.

Gerald...push me away..anger in his eyes.
"This is all your fault!". He yelled.
"Wh-what?". Tears start to fall on my cheeks.
"If I didn't met you none of this would happened!! ". Gerald yelled hugging Jasmine's dead body tightly .

"I'm...I'm sorry ". You said, you can't believe what your hearing ...this isn't the Gerald you know.
"Just get the hell out of here!!!". Gerald yelled.
You slowly back away and run. Tears coming out of your eyes. Your broken your heart..

"....what a lovely scene to see". A chuckle escape's the stranger's lips.
"Wh-who's there!?". Gerald said looking around to see who was the stranger.

"I'm proud to see you already obeying my orders". The stranger ones said.
"Go away! ". Gerald yelled.

Gerald thought his turning mad..hearing things..he put his hands each side of his ear.
"But...you did hurt my love...and you must pay".

To Greg-
Greg arrive at Jasmine's house. He knock loudly but no one answered .

"The doors lock". Greg said to Alvin in the phone
"Kick it open!". Alvin said.
he got no choice so he kick it open.

He ran upstairs
"Alvin the killer is-
Greg saw Gerald his hands on his ears and ...Jason!?

Jason was putting his hand up in the air with a knife ..about to stab Gerald.

"GERALD!!!".

Greg's phone falls to the ground with its screen broken .

Gerald's POV .
I open my eyes and I saw..right in front of me..Greg...stab right in the head .

"G-Greg!!!". I said. His body falls on top of me and I saw Jason's face with a creepy smile and laughing like a mad person.

"Greg!". Gerald get up and covered his mouth . Jasmine's dead and Greg too!?.
"You monster!". Gerald was going to punch Jason but Jason dodge it and grab his arm and twist it.

Gerald scream in pain. He grip his broken arm tightly .
"Dammit!". Gerald said the pain was unbearable .

Jason was going to kill Gerald but something stop him.

Sound of police sirens was heard. So he drop the knife and run away escaping out of the window leaving Gerlad crying.

"Why?...why?..". Gerald keep repeating those words.

"Greg are you-
Alvin was cut off by a scene of murdered people and Gerald crying.

Alvin saw his brother's dead body in the floor with blood coming out of his head, and Jasmine covered in blood.

He grip his fist and runs towards Gerald he grab Gerald's collar .
"So it was you!!! You did this!! Why!? Why!? Fucking why!".

Alvin's eyes .there were tears starting to fall.
"I didn't do it!". Gerald said.
"You did this!". Alvin yelled.

Two policemen and went upstairs and saw the scene.
"Arrest him!". Alvin said and tossing Gerald aside.

Alvin wanted to hurt Gerald..but why can't he?.