Diana's past

Your POV
My eyes open just as the sunlight hit my eye.

It was morning , where the game will start. I get out of the bed , take a bath and put on my clothes.

I pray that I will win in this game , my future depends on me.

"I can do this!". I said tightening my grip on my hands.

Then a knock on the door was heard.
"Ms. (Y/n) , good morning , it's me Diana . Sir Jason would like to have breakfast with you". Diana said as you come out and followed her.

You didn't notice that Jason's house was huge..a mansion exactly , there are beautiful decorations.

"Hey Diana ". You said.
"Yes ma'm?". She said smiling.
"How long have you work here?". You said.
".......since I was 18 ".

"How old are you now?".

"I'm 34". She said.
"34!? Wow you still look young!". You said.
"Thank you..your so nice ". She said.
"Can I ask you something?".

"Go ahead ". She said.
"Why did you..work here?".

"......Actually back when I was 18...I was fired from my previous job as a waitress...I couldn't pay my rent so I was homeless that's when...

Flashback of Diana~

It was raining , Diana was soak in he rain . Sitting down on the benches , crying.

"What am I going to do?..*sob* I have no home..*sob* my parents..kick me out ! ". Diana place her hands on her face as she continues to cry.

"You know I can help you with that~!". She look up as she heard a kid's voice.

As she saw a boy holding an umbrella and maybe his 8 years old with short black hair and red eyes , smiling at her.

"Um...are you lost kid?". She said. The kid shakes his head.

"I heard you talking ..maybe I can help?". He said.
"H-how?". Diana said.
"I think my mom will know what to do with ya".

"Your mom?".
"Yeah my moms the principal's assistant, maybe she can give you a job".
"Really?".
"Yeah ! Let's go". The kid grab my hand and I follow him , he stop at a car . And we go in the car and go to the kid's mom.

-----------
"Mom! Mom! This girl here need a job!". The kid jumps out of the car as the car stop and run to his mother.

Diana step out of the car and a mansion meet her eye.
"Wow". She said. As she look at the kid she saw a beautiful woman, with long black hair and that warm smile.

"Hello?". She said.
"Um..he-hello". Diana said shyly.
"Mom I found this girl in the park and she said she want a job!". Said the kid as the kid hugs his mom.

"She does?". The mother said. The father goes out as he sees his son he hug him. And saw Diana.

"Hello miss can we help you?". The father said.
"Our son here told me that  the girl wants a job ". The mother said.
"Hmm a job?....well I'm sorry miss but I don't think we have any-

"Oh is okay it's okay! I'm sorry if I disturb you , I'll leave now-

"Wait...I think we have one for you..if you like?". The mother said smiling.
"What is it ma'm?". Diana said.

"How would you like to be the family's maid? ". The mother said.
"Maid?...okay". Diana said nodding.

"Great , come in". We went inside and I saw beautiful decorations and furniture inside the mansion.

Time skip~

They went to  the office .
"Here's what your going to do Diana , you will be the family's maid ...not just a regular maid ..but a special one". The Mother said.
"As special one?". She nod and explain more details.

"Yes..you will be my son's maid , you will take care of him and feed him , you know..your very lucky...our son doesn't like the other  maids and he isn't even close to them . She said.

"Not all?".
" hehe..so will you take it?". She said as she reach out her hand for a handshake.
"Yes".

Diana agreed to work as the sons maid. She takes care of him and feed him. She takes care of him and pretends that it's her son. The son actually became bestfriend with the Diana.

Back to reality
You and Diana reach the dinning room's door.

"Miss..-
"Please just call me (y/n)". You smiled.
"Is it okay if I ask you this question?". She said. You nod and she reach for your hand and hold it.

"I am worried about you..to be honest back when..I was taking care of him..I saw his other side....he was violet ...and I don't want you to end up like the maid who betrayed him". She said worrying.

"What happened?". You started getting bad decisions with the deal.

" Im not the only one who take care of him back when...I was working together with her...as he start to get older that's when she saw him killed many thiefs in this mansion , he tortured them painfully and slowly that he want them to suffer

He will actually brought victims in his home and torture who turns their back to him. The maid called the police about him as the policies came ...he convince the police that it must have been a false alarm.
So the police believe him...he killed...her.right in front of me and he even warns me.

"You won't betray me also~ riiiight Diana~?".

"Ofcourse..I can't betray him....I love him..like a.....SON".

----------------------------------------------
The picture above is Diana .