{At a different school}

You wake up with a headache.

"Agh..what the heck happened?...". As you put your hand on your forehead. Until you realize your surroundings were different.

"WHATTHEF*CKKKKKKKK". You screamed and stomp your feet.

Guess what where you are?

At the girl's bathroom...you try to open the door but it was lock.

"Great!..soooo great". You roll your eyes.

"Hey!! Anyone out there ? HERELLLLP!! SoS!!". You yelled but it seems like no one can hear you.

"Aha my phone!". You put your hand on your pocket but as you slip your hand in nothing was there.

"Mah bebeh!!?? They took my child!!". You yelled and scream once again.

"Victoria you damn-

"Is someone there?". You turn your head at a unfamiliar student wearing a different uniform. She has rainbow hair color and had this headphones on her head.

 She has rainbow hair color and had this headphones on her head

You run and hugged her tight.
"OH THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHABKYOU!!". You said as you notice her struggle you let go of her.

"Oh sorry". You said to her .

"It's..hah...okay ". She said .

"Um..can I ask you something?". You said.

"Yes?". She nod .

"Why are you wearing a different uniform ...second...are you some kind of a brony lover?". You gave her a glare.

"What the....first of all I'm not some kind of a bring lover! I just like every color of the rainbow and ...also you...why are you wearing a different uniform? And who are you?". She said crossing her arms.

"I'm Canada...just kidding ...I'm (y/n) and as you know this is (your school name) ". You said crossing your arms.

"Um guess what weirdo this isn't your school this is floral high". She said rolling her eyes and left.

"Wait what!? Floral high!? How da hell did I get- wait a minute!!! VICCCTTOOORRRIIIAAA!!!".

You walk your way on the halls avoiding the stare from the floral high students.

"Who's that girl? And why is she in a different uniform?". One of them said.

"Isn't she from (school's name) ? That's what their uniforms look like".

You finally pass those awkward stares from them and final made it to the gate.

As you were about to exit out of the gate a guard stop you.