Double the problem

It was afternoon. It was time for you to go home. After finishing putting your things in your locker you saw jasmine.

"Hey Jas!" You said , you caught her attention and she wave and goes to you.

"(Y/N)! Hey wanna walk together home?" She asked you nod your head.

Time skip~
You and Jasmine been chatting while walking. You already reach her house before she left you called her.

"Hey..jasmine? Can I ask you something?"you asked.

"Anything~!" She said smiling.
"Well....your brother...um...why does he hate me?...did I did something? Did something bad happen to him?" You asked.

Her smile fades replace with a serious look. Then she spoke.

"Well...yesterday...he..came home with a wound on his face and tears on his eyes. I was going to asked him but he ignore me and quickly goes inside his room" she said.

"Wha-what happened?" You said.
"I don't know..nobody knows..he never talk anything about it...and pretends nothing happened....whenever I asked him he would change the topic" she said.

"I see...its best if you asked him..it could be a serious situation like...bullying or...something "you said.

She nod and left.
"Comes home with a wound? And crying? " you said.

You proceed to go home also. While walking you can't get rid of the thoughts in your mind...your so worried bout him.

"Wh-what if it's about bullying? Or..mental problem? Or something!!?"you said.

"Well well well~ what's a pretty lady like you doing here in the middle of the night~?"

You were so lost in thoughts that you didn't even notice that your walking in a dangerous way.

"Eh- who's there!!" You turn around and saw a man. He looks like a man who is dangerous .

"How about we have some fun~ ha? You and me at my place~?" He said getting closer and closer.

You back away and started running but he caught you.

"NO!! Let go of me!! " but he didn't listen.

"Come here sexy thing~" he lick his lips and kisses you on the cheek.

"NOO!! Help!! Please stop!! "You scream. You close your eyes telling yourself this is all a dream.

You open your eyes and saw you were at your bedroom. You sit up breathing .

"So it was all a dream?" You thank yourself it was all a dream and you get ready for school.

"Is it really a dream? Or not~ find out on the next chapter~