{Lemon part}

You and Greg actually got married few years ago.

And now , the chief police Greg's boss invited all of the policemen and their friends to a Halloween costume party.

You were excited but one thing is your problem...and that is the....COSTUME.

"I'M NOT WEARING THAT!!". You yelled to Greg blushing.

"But if looks cute on you~". Greg smirk .

"Is there any more costume you bought!?". You said.

"Nope..all of the costumes are already sold and this was the one only available...lucky for you I quickly grab it before the person behind me get it". Greg said as he crosses his arms smirking at you.

What is the problem with the costume?...it's appearance....it was a lamb costume.

It looks hella sexy than cute...it has a lamb ears and tail.

A white Hood , a tight white wool strapless top, a tight white skirt and a brown winter boots.

"Seriously!?". You look at Greg begging him to not wear it.

"There's no another choice lamb~". Greg said.

"Then I'm not going!". You pouted and cross your arms.

Greg was surprises but then suddenly he got an Idea which will totally work.

"Oh well...if you don't want to come I guess...I'll just go without you and maybe ....go with Yuna-

"Yuna!?...fine! I'll go". You said.

Greg gave a yes in his mind .

"That was easy". He said.

"You trick meeeeee!'".

"I'll wait for you downstairs ". Greg said and left.

"Now to get dress".

Later~

Greg waited patiently downstairs. Finally he heard the door opened as you walk downstairs.

Greg's eyes widen and blush. She look sexy and beautiful, Greg thought.

"I'm done". You smiled at him and blushing.

"Y-you..look beautiful ". Greg smiled.

"You don't look bad yourself ". You said blushing ...he look hella sexey on that Wolf costume.

He wears a red contact lenses. He looks like this

He looks cute you thought

"Well let's go". Greg hold your hand as you and him went out to go to the party .

You and Greg arrive at the party , loud music playing , people dancing and foods on the table.

The people was all dress in different costumes , like witches , cats, zombie , and many other more.