{|Get chased by blade his dog|}

As you take all of your clothes off in the bathroom you get in the tub and relax for a bit.

Until that silence was stop by an alarm. Your phone rang and saw it was Jasmine calling you, you pick it up.
"Hello?". You said.

"Oh heya how's it going?". Jasmine said.
"Isn't it school hours ?". You said.
"Yeah..I'm inside the bathroom , the lesson was boring so I go to the bathroom , called you because I'm worried about you", Jasmine said with a worry tone.

"Aw..don't worry I'm safe". You said as you put shampoo on your hair.

"Sooooo~.....what do you think about Greg~?". Jasmine giggled as she asked that question.
You instantly blush remembering the memories you remembered earlier when you wake up.

"His..okay?.". You said .
"Okay?....why okay~?...". Jasmine said even you can't see Jasmine you swear that you can feel that she is smirking.

"I don't know his nice?( not really) ". You said .
"Nice?...that's all you can say?...you know (y/n) ~ you are very lucky!!". You can hear that she is squealing.
"Lucky ?". You said confuse.
"Yes lucky! Leaving in Greg's house , you two..alone~...hot!". Jasmine said.
"I don't think-

"Wait gotta go! The popo's here!". Without even letting you reply to her she hung up as you heard a teacher's voice.

"She in trouble ". You said as you relax lying down the tub.
But then you heard a knock on the door.
"Umm..yes?". You answered.
"Hurry up ...I have to take a bath too". Greg said .
"Eh!? Wa-Wait give me more 10 minutes-
"How about we just have a bath together ? ". You can feel him smirking , he knew you were blushing.

"No-no way!". You yelled.
"Relax hahahaha I was joking lamb". You can hear his laughter.
"Hahaha..very funny". You rolled your eyes.
"Hahahahaha...yeah just hurry up ". You heard the bedroom door closed so you finish taking a bath.

You wrap yourself with a towel and dry your hair. You walk out of the bathroom .

And reach down your bag searching for clothes to wear.
"Aha this will do!". You said as you get a white skirt and pink top . You also get a pair of underwear and bra.

As you turn around the things you were holding drop on the floor.

There...

Lying down the bed......

Was.......

A.......

Large dog......

A brown Siberian husky!!
"Oh my gosh!!". You back away , your screaming made the dog awake it saw you and growled.

It started barking and standing up. That's it!! Time to make a run for it!! You quickly open the  door and run . The dog chased you .
You hard noise in the living room and saw Greg lying down on the couch watching tv.

You jump on him ."Greg!!". You yelled and hug him tightly .
"AGH!! My..jingle balls". Greg said in pain .
You saw that your knee hit his jingle balls you blush.
"I-I -I'm so sorry!!". You repeatedly said that suddenly you turn around at a sound of the dog's growl.

"Oh no". You look at the dog as the dog growled again when its about to pounce on you.

"BLADE!! Sit!". Greg said at Greg's words the dog obeyed .
"Wh-what?!". The dog obeyed to Greg.
"Blade this is (y/n)..don't hurt her ". Greg said as he petted the dog's head.

"His your dog!?". You said .
"Yeah..his name is blade". Greg said .
"Blade? He looks cute". You said as you smiled at the dog but the dog growled at you when you said the word cute.

"Ah! Don't hurt me!". You cover yourself using your arms .
"Hahaha..he doesn't like being called cute.....now can you please stand up...". You didnt realize that you are sting on top of Greg.
"Aah!  Sorry sorry!". You blush.

"No problem, by the way ..how did blade get inside the house?". He said as he scratch the back of his head.
"Get inside?".

"Yeah I remembered that I left him out of the backyard where his dog house is". As Greg stand up he saw the door to where it leads to the backyard was open.

"His...his...learning". Greg said in a blank face. Greg turned to look at you.
"Well?". He said.
"Well what?".

"Aren't you going to get dressed? ". He looks at your towel. You blush remembering your only in your towel.
"Aaah!! Ofcourse!". You yelled.
"I think you were trying to seduce me wearing nothing but a towel~". Greg smirk.
"No way!". You quickly get back in the bedroom and this time! This time lock the door!.

"Pervert!". You said as you put on some clothes.

Back to Greg-
Greg laughs at your reaction and looks at his dog , the dog looks at him and Greg petted blade's head.

"Good boy". Greg said as he kiss blade's head.