|His cute little kitty|

"Aah!". You said as you lie down on your bed . You were tired from hanging around the mall with those tow brothers , tired of their fighting , pulling you , and you kinda feel strange of how some men avoided walking past you.

You ignore it off and sigh deeply.
"Haaa! Finally some peace and quiet!". You said as you close your eyes.

About a minute you feel something tickling your nose..like a feather? Or a fur.

"Ah..that tickles !". You said , you opened your eyes and a cute big blue eyes met yours.

"A cat!". You said as you smiled and seat up.

The cat looks at you with its big blue eyes.

"Meow~!". The cat meowed at you looking at you with its big blue eyes.

"Hello little kitty~". You said picking up the cat and hugging it.

It's fur was so soft like cotton. You saw it has a collar and it saids ...

"Valentine?". You said. It must be her name.

"Hello there Valentine~ ". You said.

Valentine runs her body at you as it meows and it's paw place on your hand.

"Meow , meow". She said and licks her paw.

"Aww". You can't help but pet her head and smiled widely at her.

You stand up and pick her up. You went outside your bedroom . You were so distracted by the cat that you bump into someone.

"Oh". It was Jason . Jason smiles at you.

"You found her!". Jason said.

"Um yeah..she was in my bedroom ". You said.

"Heh she likes it there". Jason said.

"So is this your cat?". You said.

"Yes her name is Valentine , but it can be yours if you want". Jason said.

"Hehehe she's so cute". You said petting her.

"Hehe yeah she is but she is such a troublemaker ". Jason said petting Valentine, your hand touch his.

"Did you have your rest?". Jason said.

"Oh yeah". You said.

"Glad to hear , Have you seen big brother Ryan?". Jason said.

"No I haven't actually maybe ask the twins or Ethan". You said.

"Never mind that , I want to show you something". Jason said.

You raise your brow but follows him into a room.

It was his bedroom. Valentine suddenly jumps out of your arms and went on top of Jason's desk.

Jason walks beside his desk and pulls a drawer, he gets something inside of it.

As he gets the thing , he walks towards you and gives you a small box.

"It's for you...go ahead, open it". Jason said a smile on his face.

"Th-thank you". You said with a blush on your face.

You pull the ribbon off and opened the box.

It was a cute necklace. With a cat pendant.

"For me? Are you  sure Jason? This must have cost a fortune!?"

"For me? Are you  sure Jason? This must have cost a fortune!?". You said looking at the necklace .

Jason nod his head with a smile on his face.
"Yes I'm giving it to you, my mother gave it to me , she said I must give it to the girl who I like". Jason said as blush forming on his cheeks.

"Y-you like?". You said your cheeks heating up.

He nods his head. Jason walks to his desk and takes a seat. Valentine looks at him. He brings his face close to Valentine's head and kiss her head.

You kinda find it cute.

"Meow ". Valentine said.

Jason smiles and looks at you.
"Th-thank you". You said.

"Your welcome kitty~". Jason said with a smile on his face.

You left his room and stare at the cute necklace he gave you. You smile at it.