Your choice

-----------------later-------------

Police cars start to make their way to your home. Sirens , awakening your sleeping neighbourhood.

Greg quickly step outside the car together with Alvin. And policemen ready to fire their gun.

"The door is lock sir!" Said the policeman .

Alvin then suddenly kick the door open. The police men went inside ready to fire .

"Whoever is in there! Put your hands up!". Greg yelled.

"Sir the areas clear, no sign of the intruder!" One of the policeman said.

"Where's (y/n)!?" Alvin said. He quickly run upstairs. He saw you on the floor shaking hugging yourself and crying .

He run beside you. "(Y/n)!!? Are you okay!? Did anyone hurt you!?". He said.

You shake your head. He lets you stand up and helps you walk down stairs where Greg was waiting.

Greg let out a sigh of relief seeing you safe. "What happened to her!?" He said .

"Don't know, I just find her on the floor". Alvin said.

After a minute , you , Alvin and Greg seat down on a chair at the dinning room.

"(Y/n) tell us what happened" . Greg said .

".....I was sleeping..then a heard a window break , I quickly stand up and my phone suddenly rings.....then....the stalker talk to me..he said he left me a gift.......and he.....was at the roof ". You said your were about to sob.

"What gift did he left you?" . Alvin said.

"A box of chocolates....".

"So you saw what he look like? Tell us what he look like" . Greg said taking out some notes .

"He was actually wearing a mask...a smiling mask..he wears a black coat". You said.

"I see....well..the best thing we can keep you safe is..to stay with your bodyguards house" . Greg said.

"What now!?" . Alvin said surprise at what his hearing.

"Clearly it would be safer to stay with you , and in fact the stalker won't know where you live right?" . Greg said.

"....fine..". Alvin said.
"So what do you think (y/n)?" Greg said.

Note there will be choices in this story which ever letter you choice will depend on your ending

A) Disagree and stay at Jasmine's house.
B) stay at Greg's house .
C) agree and stay at Alvin's house.
D) Stay at another apartment.
E). Stay at your Grandmother's house

Which of this choices will you choose?