I'm Innocent!

Gerald's POV

I wake up..the surroundings where different...wait! I'm in prison!? Why!?

Then I heard footsteps coming. Outside the bars was Alvin his eyes empty, he looks at me like I'm his prey .(ooh! I smell a yaoi coming up!).

"Great your awake". He said , he unblock the door and handcuffs me.
" what am I doing here!?". I said.

"Tell that to the judge". He said , he starts to lead me to another room. Two chairs each end of a table and a single light.

He lets me seat to the other chair and handcuffs my hand on the table.
There were a couple of policemen behind him.

"So tell me..where is (y/n)". He said.
"(Y/n)?". Just then I remembered something....

"Oh no...(y/n)!? What have I done!?". I said my eyes widening the flashback that happened. I blame her..for my sisters death..and...she run away.

"What have you done?". Alvin said.

"I..shouted at her..and blame her for my sisters death..and she runaway". I said tears start to fall.

"Tell me what happened". Alvin said.

"I wake up..because I heard footsteps outside my room...when I go out to check there..I saw my sisters dead body......". I said.

"Then?".

"I started crying...(y/n) heard me crying that's why she got out of her room and saw me and Jasmine....I blame her..I shouted at her that it was all her fault..but it wasn't....I guess I was mad..that I didn't even think that I hurt her feelings....

That's when she runaway because I told her to leave". I said sobbing putting my other hand on my face.

"How did my brother died?". Alvin said, I feel like his aura is rising..I look down and saw he was forming a fist like he was trying to hold his anger.

"I don't know..when (y/n) leave...I saw his infront of me and falls on top of me..behind him was ..Jason!

No no..when she left I was left with Jason ....and he was going to kill me that's when..Greg covered me..he defends me.

"Liar...". I look up at him. And I saw his face full of anger.

"What?". I said.
"You killed him! You did this!". Alvin said yelling .
" I didn't kill him I swear!". I said but he won't believe me.

"The last call I receive from Greg was that the killer was..you!". He said , he push me against the wall (  i guess not... There's no yaoi T-T).

Alvin started punching Gerald , the police men tried to stop the fight and separates Alvin away from Gerald.

"You motherf*cker! You killed my brother!". Alvin yelled.

"That's enough Alvin, will take it from here". The policemen said . Alvin was escorted outside by one of the policeman.

The the other policeman seat down and looks at me.
"What business do you have with Jason?". He said.

"....the truth is.....-

The door suddenly opens and Gerald was suddenly punch (by one punch man).

By someone , Gerald falls on top of the now broken table.

He looks at the entrance of the door and saw a person he didn't know.

He has brown hair and green eyes.
"You! What have you done with my sister!". The man said.

A couple of policemen comes to stop the man from hitting Gerald.

"Sir that's enough!". One of the policeman said.

The man was taken outside.
The policemen start helping Gerald and take him to the clinic.

Gerald have bruises from the punch and his nose bleed.

"Now...please answer my question". The policeman said.

"The truth is......

From the start...I knew that Jason was the stalker". Gerald said not making an eye contact.

"Why haven't you said before?".

"He threaten me..the cuts I have was from him..he threatened me when I became (y/n)'s bestfriend..when I first met her..that's why I avoided her....he said if I didn't avoid her , he will kill me.....

But it didn't listen that's ..when I receive his last warning...before me , my sister and (y/n) went to the carnival..
I was at the boys bathroom and he said to me a last warning from him..if I didn't dich...(y/n) to not go to the carnival...

Somethings bad will happen..it's my fault...I shouldn't have obeyed him...so none of this have happened....I should've reported him ASAP right from t he start..but I was afraid .

I look up when the policeman place his hand on my shoulder.
"I understand why you didn't tell anyone front the start...you were afraid". He said.

"Don't blame yourself from what happened". He said , he started comforting me.

"...you believe me?". Gerald said.

" why wouldn't I believe you...I know your telling the truth ". He said.

"Thank you for believing me". Gerald said hugging the man.

The suddenly the other door opens revealing Alvin. He looks sad.

"Alvin he didn't-

"I know....I heard everything ...I'm sorry Gerald...for hurting you ". Alvin said.

"...I'm sorry too". Gerald said.

"From what?". Alvin said.

"For your brother". Gerald said.

"You didn't kill him..it was...Jason". Alvin said.

"Now..let's find (y/n)".