|Smile|

You and Ethan were going out to buy the both of you some costume to wear in the party.

Mrs. Chavez told you that it will be a costume party. She gave Ethan her credit card and discuss the plan together with her sons and her husband.

"Alright (y/n) told me we have to be back exactly 7 pm". Ethan said who is driving the car.

"What Time is it again?". You said.

"It's 1 in the afternoon". Ethan said.

"So where are we going to buy the costumes?". You said.

"Mrs. Chavez told me to buy our costume at the place where she buys her costumes and dresses". Ethan said.

"Where?". You said.

"Fashion Royal". Ethan replied.

Soon the car stops at shop.
You notice someone seating on the sidewalk.

You and Ethan went out of the Sf to the shop when you see the blonde hair girl lift her sun glasses an wink at you.

"Jasmine!?". You said in surprise , she stands up and walks towards you giving you a hug.

"Hiii~ what are you doing here? Oooh and who is this cutie here~". She said smiling at you.

Ethan blushes and smiles at her.
"My name's Ethan miss". Ethan said.

"Jasmine!". She said with a smile.

"I was going to ask you the same..why are you not in class?". You said.

"You too..anyway I don't want to go to class because it's the time of the month..and second it's boring". She said.

"You know you should've just lie down on your bed". You said.

"Nah it's still boring". She said.

"Me and miss (y/n) are here because we need costumes to the party". Ethan said.

"Ooh party! Can I come?". Jasmine said.

"I'm sorry but invited guest only ". Ethan said.

"That's okay". Jasmine said.

"You can come with us if you want, insist that shop". You said.

"Fashion Royal!? Isn't that shop for rich people?!". Jasmine said.

"Yes miss". Ethan said.

"Sure!". Jasmine said.