•A walk to death•

You were in your bedroom trying to open the window with a screw driver.

As you almost close to remove the screws suddenly someone called your name.

"Ms. (Y/n)".

You quickly turn around  and hide the screw driver behind your back and give the maid a fake smile at her.

"Y-yes?!?...I wasn't  trying to unscrew the screws here! Totally not! Hahaha". You said.

"O..okay?..Master is calling , he is in his bedroom, he said he wanted you to bath him".The maid said as she nervously smile at you.

"Hahahaha". You laughed at the maid and then you stop once you saw her serious of what she just said.

"Wait..your  kidding...r-right?". You said as you grin at her your eye twitching .

She shake her head saying no .

And you were like "Baby ,Baby ,NOO!!"

She was surprise when you suddenly hug her and give her the screw driver

"Please..put me out of my misery". You said.

"Uh.um..I don't think master would like that". The maid said.

"He won't like that , But I will". You said.

"But Ms. (Y/n)..we don't want to get in trouble ". The maid said.

"What's taking so long!".

An unfamiliar voice said. You and the maid turn your head and saw a young looking boy .

 You and the maid turn your head and saw a young looking boy

He looks piss off.
"Si-sir Jeremy!". The maid said.

"What's taking so long? Master is waiting". The guy named Jeremy said.

"Oh n-noting sir". The maid said.

Jermey sighs and looks at the maid with a glare.

"Okay master told me to call Riley so you go call Riley while I escort
Ms. (Y/n) to The brat's room". Jeremy said.