•Forgiven•

At a hospital , a patient was lying down on the bed still unconscious. But slowly ..his eyes opened.

Seth's POV

I open my eyes slowly and saw I'm in a different room . I seat up but when I move a stinging pain was felt in my shoulders.

I look at my shoulders and saw it was wrap in bandage . The memories that happened flashes in my mind.

"(Y/n)!". Seth said . As he take a look around his eyes landed on someone who is seated on the chair sleeping.

He tilt his head and saw the person who is sleeping which was...

"Alvin?". Seth said in surprise.

Alvin's eyes opens and he stretch his arms . He looks at Seth as he place his hand on the back of his head.

 He looks at Seth as he place his hand on the back of his head

"Good morning Assh*le ". Alvin said.

Seth sighs and grins at Alvin.
"That's such  a nice greeting early in the morning ". Seth said.

Alvin sighs and crosses his arms at Seth.
"Your lucky that you survive the operation...". Alvin said.

"Operation?". Seth said.

"Yeah, they take out the bullet in your arm , seems like you been shot". Alvin said.

"...it's all my fault". Seth said as he hung his head down .

"......why?". Alvin said as he raise a brow.

"(Y/n)...she's been...kidnap..all because of me". Seth said .

Alvin was going to make a joke but he didn't once he saw a tear drop on the sheets of the bed.

Alvin sighs and stands up. He walks beside Seth and puts a hand on Seth's shoulder.

Seth look at Alvin with tears in his eyes. Alvin can't help but chuckle .

"What's funny?". Seth said as he wipes the tears in his eyes.

"It's just ..its the third time I saw you cry". Alvin said with a smirk on his face.

"Enjoy it while it last...besides how did you know that?". Seth said wiping his eyes.

"You don't usually cry you know". Alvin said.
Alvin gives Seth a handkerchief.
"Thanks ". Seth said as he wipes his tears away.

"You know Seth..when you cry..I remembered the time when you cry for me because I lost in the contest". Alvin said his smirk turning into a smile.