{The deliquents}

"(Y/n) ". You said shaking his hand.

"Well (y/n) I see your not from here". Austin said looking at me up and down finally realizing I'm wearing a different uniform.

"Do I look like I belong in this school?". You said .

"Hahaha I know ". Austin said.

"Want me to give you a tour around the school?". Austin asked.

"Nah your probably busy so I can do it my self...and I have legs you know". You said.

"Suit yourself ". Austin said waving goodbye to you.

You gave wave your hand to him too.

"Bro I found her".

You were walking around the school , the principal told you he will call you when someone arrives to pick you up.

You were walking and hungry already.
"Oh my god! Where is the canteen!". You thought.

Someone pass by you , you turn around and tap the student's shoulder to ask him where the canteen is.

"Um excuse me..will you mind telling me where is the canteen?". You said.

The boy has red colored hair and eyes , his uniform's buttons where undone showing his black t-shirt .

He smirk at you , checking you out , which creeps you out.

"Um..hello?". You said.

"Heh at the left hallway sweetheart". Before walking away he gave a smirk.

He kinda looks hot but not as hot as Al- wait what the f*ck did I just say!? You thought in your mind as your cheeks turn pink/red.

You finally arrive at the canteen. What to buy? What to buy? You thought as you look at the food display .

Why are all the foods in this school is healthy? No junk foods , soft drinks or any un-nutritious food...

This school is hell...

"What would you like to buy sweetly?". The lady said.

"Umm..how about a sandwich ". You said.

The lady nod and gave you your sandwich when your about to pay for it you remembered you left your wallet on your bag...

"Oh no...". You said as you start checking every pocket on your skirt . The lady notice you panicking .

You look at the lady .
"I think I-

Your words were cut when someone  put a money on the lady's hand.

"Don't worry I'll pay for it ". You turn your head to look at the person beside you and saw the red hair dude.

"Oh ". The lady nod .

You look at him and he wink.
"Um.. I'll pay you  when-

"No don't worry it's okay , you'll just repay me with a kiss". He said.

You unwrap the sand which and take a bite of it.

"No way!". You yelled to him.

"Then I'll be taking the sand which ". He said.

You take a big bite of the sandwhich and gave it to him.

"Here! Take it! I don't even need it!", you said crossing your arms.

"Feisty~ I like that". He said.

Why does this guy make you blush. He takes a bite of the sandwich you have to him.