Stalker's Warning

Greg explain to you that he found some clues.
"It could be possible that the killer is-

His phone rings , he answered it . After nodding multiple times his eyes suddenly widen.

"What!? H-how is that possible!?". Greg yelled.
"....will be right there". Then he hangs up. He put his hand on his face . Alvin seem to notice somethings wrong.

"What was it?." Alvin said. Greg looks at Alvin.
"..another victim...".
.......
............
...................
You , Greg and Alvin arrive at school. The Girl's bathroom was secured with police tapes. And lots of police try to get the people away from the crime scene.

Greg goes inside together with Alvin.
You come with them , right before your about to see what it was . Alvin covered your eyes and push you lightly outside.

"WhA-? What is it !?". You said.
"It's...too..just don't look!". Alvin said and went inside.

Alvin's POV
I didn't let (y/n) in, the sight was too nightmarish. I saw the dead body.

It was terrible. The knife was still in her head . Even her expression tells what she been through.

I close her eyes with my hand and try to find some clues.
"Any clue Greg?". I said.
"Wait..still searching".

Finally I found something. Under the sink was a piece of paper. I check what was written on it.

"You try to hurt my love? Well guess what! Surprise! Death is coming to you!".

Death is coming?. The victim might have read already the letter which why she must have thrown it.

"Greg , I found something ". I said. Greg check it out.
"It's the stalker. The stalker might have done it". Greg said.
I nod.

Back to you-

Why didn't Alvin let me in? I try to stand on my toes to see but the crowd keep pushing until my arm was pull.

Then I was thrown to the floor.
"YOU! You did this!". One of Victoria's friend said.
"What!? I didn't do anything ". You said.
"If you haven't started this stalker thingy! Victoria wouldn't have been dead! ".

You were speechless of course you gave her a glare.
"It's not my fault that she's dead!". You said.
"No it's your fault! If you didn't even exist none of This wouldn't happen !". She yelled.

"It's not her fault!". You were pulled again to his or her embrace.
It was Mrs. Chavez .

"Mrs-
"GO! I don't want to see you hurting (y/n) again!". Then she left.
Mrs. Chavez check your face.
"Are you hurt?, are you okay?". She said.
You nod , she hug you. Then Greg came out.
"Mrs. Chavez". He said.
"I called just when I saw the body ". She said.
"Tell us..what happened". He said.

"Well...I was going to the bathroom , right after Victoria left my office. When I was infront of the door. I heard bashing , I open the door and saw Victoria's body on the floor..................when I find that I also saw the killer! He jump out of the window ".

"Can you identify the killer?".
"Well he was wearing..a smiling face mask-
" the stalker!". You said.
"Ofcourse ...it's always him". Alvin said.

"This is getting worse..if we didn't find the killer lots of innocent people could get hurt!". Mrs Chavez said.

"Okay (y/n) we would like you to come with us , I think it's best if you stay with us to protect you". Greg said.

"NO! I don't want to see anymore people dying!". Tears roll down your cheek, you ran outside the school.

You were at the school's garden...Alone. You started to cry. You were seating at a bench. Then you feel like you weren't alone.

Then arms rested its way in your shoulder.
"J-Jason!?". You said.
"Hello (y/n)~.....I heard about the news...A stalker...following you?". He said, looking straight at you.

"....yeah...".
"I am so worried about you..I will help you". He said.
"Help me?".
"Yes~". He suddenly start smiling . His eyes were like glowing red.

"How about~...I'll stop killing for a while~? IF! You stay away from that blonde stupid boy~".

That suddenly widen your eyes.
Jason!? The killer!?
"Your the killer!!!!?". You started to walk back slowly.

He smirk." I'm not the only one~". He said.
"WHAT!? Get away from me!". You yelled .
"Love~ I knew we were meant together right when you help me~".

He started getting closer to you. You step back.
"So your the one with the smiling face mask!?". You said.

"Hmm...what smilling face mask?". He said looking confuse.
"What!? So your not the one who wears the smilling face mask!?".

"Don't know what your talking babe~ but that's not me ...Also I was trying to catch that smilling face mask person ...if I ever catch him...I would kill him like the other I killed".

He said. He takes out a knife. He starts playing with it. He then looks at you. You try to step a farther way back but the brick wall stops you.

He goes closer and leans to your ear. The knife on under your chin.

"Tell someone that I'm your stalker~...and your dead~ not actually dead! But I will! I repeat!...I will kill the person YOU love!".

After he said that's right gives you a kiss on the cheek and he leave. He looks at you and smirk.

Leaving you on your knees crying..AGAIN...

So~ will you tell someone? Sacrificing the person to get killed?

OR!

Don't tell anyone?