{Stranger's help}

Back to you~
As you try everything again..finding a way out. But nothing....you say down the ground and hold your head repeating the words.

"Think think! There's gotta be a way out!". You said .
But minutes later...you heard the door unlock.
"Huh?". You turn your to look at the door and saw a shadow walking away.

Who is that?...the figure was a man...same height like Jason...but your sure it's not Jason...Jason wouldn't even do that..

"Hello?". You called out the footstep of the stranger stop. And gave a low laugh.
"Hahaha...you should really go now". It was a voice of a man...you never heard of that voice before ...it didn't belong to Jason, his father, or any another person you knew.

You stand up and as you peek outside the door you saw the stranger was gone.
"....who was that guy?". You whispered to yourself.

Who cares anyway! He helped you escape! You you know that guy you wish you knew him so that you can thank him!.

(Wonder who is this stranger?...Find out in Jason's Route~!).

You quietly walk around the halls...where could Jason be hinding them?...you first check the outside of the garden...but there wasn't anything there but...

You gasp as you saw the bloody cage and dead bodies of canines. As you approach the cage you saw something burning farther inside the cage.

As you get closer..you smell something awful...as you finally reach it you saw it was a body!.

You hope this body doesn't belong to Greg or the others! As you ran and carry a bucket of water . You put out the fire...and drop the bucket.

"No...no!". You kneeled down as you cry.
It was a burned body of Alvin..he must have suffered...how dare he!

You form your hands into a fist and close your eyes as you cry but soon...opened your eyes.. a bit far from Alvin's dead body there was a paper.

You pick it up and read it..

"Hey...no need to thank me..I don't really need it hahaha! You Jason's fiancé right?

Heh...whatever anyway if your looking for your husbands..boyfriends or whatever does group of guys and one girl the maids where carrying ...their in the chamber

It's located inside Jason's cabinet ...there's This hidden door inside...GOOD LUCK!

-Love,
Troublemaker!":

That's what the paper says...it was the guy who help you escape who unlock the door.

Troublemaker ? Never mind! I need to find them! The paper saids..in Jason's room inside the cabinet there's a hidden door..

You heard footsteps about to come outside , you hide behind the barrels..as you peek you saw two maids chatting.

"I really felt bad for Austin..he shouldn't have betrayed Jason". The first maid said.

Austin? Betrayed Jason?...Austin must have help Greg and the others!

"I don't! In fact I hated him! He bosses me around whenever Jason isn't here!". The second maid said.

"Hahaha...we need to prepare dinner". As the fist maid said they went back inside the mansion.

You head to Jason's bedroom ...and opened he cabinet..

"Where is this secret door!?". You said as you search finally you found it ..when you slide the wall there..there was a big square hole.

You went in and it was dark..
"I hope there's no- AaaAh!!

You fall down and hit your back on the ground.
"Stairs..". You finally finish your sentence.
"Great my back hurts! Just because I fell down the stairs!". You cursed as you rub your aching back.

There was a light inside the door..you opened the door to peek..there was no one inside as you scan finally your eyes widen and run inside.

"Greg!! Everyone!!". You yelled as you saw them..but..

They were chained on the wall..covered in blood.
"Oh no!". You covered your mouth..

Diana's legs were gone....

Austin has a few scratches on his arms , face and legs , that's what also what happened to Gerald but his head was bleeding!

And..Greg..he has a large scratch on his chest and bruises.

You quickly rush to search for a emergency kit..but there wasn't..you need to treat Gerald's head and the rest of the others...

Well except for Diana...Diana ...is already..gone..

You couldn't find any cloth to stop the bleeding..

"My clothes!". You tear the sleeve of your top and skirt.

You wrap the cloth on Gerald's head , and Austin's head also..
You wrap a cloth on Greg's chest.

As you did that..Greg's eyes opened..
"(Y/n)...". He said.
"Greg! Don't worry ! Will escape!". You said .
"(Y/n)...please run away..leave us...it's too late..". Greg said as he flinch in pain each time he crouched his back.
"No! I won't leave! Will escape together!". You said.

"(Y/n)...please..just go....". Greg begged.
"No!". You yelled.
"(Y/n)...if you really love me...you have to go". Greg said.
"No...I won't leave without you and the others...will escape together! We won't leave anyone else!". You said as you buried your face on his chest and cried.

"(Y/n)...I love you". He said.
"I love you too". You gave a him a kiss.

"Aw what a cute scene~!". You turn around and saw a pink haired maid.

"Pipi...". Greg growled as he glared at the pink haired girl who's name is Pipi.

"Go away!". You yelled and glare at her.

Soon you heard footsteps coming and saw Jason gazing at you.

"I knew you would disobey". Jason said as he glared at You and to Greg.

"Jason...". You glare at him.
"Kitty...it's time for dinner ". Jason smiled at you.

You ignore him and glare at him sharply.

"Kitty...LETS..GO!". His smile disappears.

"NO...WAY!". You yelled.

"Oh really?..". Jason snap his finger and Pipi gets something inside a box.

"Blade!?". Your eyes widen seeing blade also Greg.

"H-how did you-

Greg was cut off by Jason .
"Hehehe you don't need to know ". Jason look at you and smiled.

"You wouldn't want this little puppy to die..right~?". Jason smiled sweetly at you.

You look at Greg...
"It's okay...(y/n)". Greg said as he hung his head.

"Hmm?". Jason waited for your answer.
"Fine...". Pipi put the dog back the box and followed you and Jason back.

You turn your head and whispered something to him.

"I'll be back".

----------------------------------------------the picture above is Pipi Woods