•Unicorn 🦄•

You and Jasper arrive in the dinning room.

"What would you like to eat my pet ?". Jasper said.

"Food ..that's what I want to eat". You said.

Jasper rolls his eyes.
"What.."kind " of food do you want?". Jasper said.

"A "delicious " food". You said.

Now your starting to mess with him , you smirk as you heard him groan and sigh.

"Just tell me what food do you want?". Jasper said.

"Burger steak with cheese with a little bit of spice and with fries". You said.

"Okay". Jasper said. A maid bowed and left to get your food.

"Your messing with me ". Jasper said.

"I hate you". You said shooting him a glare.

"Hehehe, You now you could have go to the easy way instead you go to the hard way...You will marry me okay?". Jasper said.

"Hmm..how should I put this.."NO"". You yelled .

"Heh your making a big mistake for declining my proposal , if you won't marry me , I'll kill everyone you love ". Jasper said.

"That is so not fair!". You yelled.

"Tick tock you better think before I start". Jasper said a smirk on his face.

But you smirk also as you look at him with a sly glare.

"Oh I'll marry you...If you bought me a.."UNICORN". You said smirking and putting a finger beside your lip.

"Unicorn?..there's no such thing-

"Nuh ah! You better bring me a unicorn or there's no marriage!..I want a real unicorn one with a horn on its head and magical that will grands me a wish". You said crossing your arms.

"That's impossible!". Jasper said.

"Like your proposal to me". You said.

"How can I find-

"Shush! No unicorn! No marriage!". You said.

You give him a sly smirk.
"Better not bring me a horse with a horn on its head or anything else what I want is a real magical unicorn ". You said.

".....Fine it's a deal right? If I find you a unicorn you'll have to marry me if I don't?". Jasper said.

"Then there's no marriage ". You said.

"You could have said you'll let me go". Jasper said.

"Even is I say that you won't even do it if I win". You said.

"Smart little pet". Jasper said.

"I am not a pet ". You said.

"Well it's a deal". Jasper said standing up and walking beside you showing his hand to you.

You grab his hand and Shake it.
"Deal..it better be a cute unicorn " you said .

"Absolutely ". Jasper said .

Soon the dinner arrive and the two of you start eating .

Time skip brought to you by Kardasian's ass~

After finishing eating , you saw the girl from before coming in carrying a tray on her hand .

On the tray was ice creams . But suddenly she slips . You were going to stand up and help her when Jasper pushes you back on your seat.