|Almost shot|

Hannah and Ethan were in the living room , she was comforting Ethan.

While Everyone arrive at the maid's room. All the maids were alined and was standing properly.

"Now which one of you try to betray us?". Ryan said crossing his arms and started walking.

Ryan glares at the first maid but the maid shook her head.

"I would never my lord". The maid said.

All the maids look calm , except for one ..you saw the last maid shaking in fear and was breathing heavy somewhat...nervous?

"If you don't confess now..I will all punish you". Jason said.

"No sir it wasn't me". The other maid said.

"Neither me my lord". The maid said.

"Then tell me honestly which one was missing a while ago!?". Mrs. Chavez yelled .

All the maid tense up but return calm but the maid you saw a while ago started crying which catches the attention of Ryan.

"Whitney". Ryan said , he walks towards her and grabs her chin.

The maid named Whitney started shaking and crying. She looks too innocent to do such a thing . The girl named Whitney has long white hair and blue eyes. She has a blue ribbon on her head.

"Y-yes my ..l-lord". Whitney said as her words are shaking and she tried to break the eye contact with Ryan.

"Did you do it?". Ryan said , Ryan's face was starting to look dark.

"Y-yes". Whitney said slowly nodding her head.

"Reason". Jason said walking beside Ryan and stare at the girl.

".....". Whitney didn't say anything ...it seems like she's scarred to say the truth.

"Whitney...I don't want to repeat my self...tell.me a goddamn reason". Jason said.

"....She told me too!!". Whitney yelled tears running down her cheeks.

"Who? Who my dear?". Mrs. Chavez said.

"Pipi!! She forced me to do it!!". Whitney said as she started crying.

Everyone's eyes suddenly landed on the pink hair maid.

"What?". She said.

Ryan walks towards her and pushes her against the wall and grips her chin.

"Did you do it?". Ryan said his face glaring at Pipi which seems like he can kill her at any second.

"D-do what my lord?". Pipi said her body seems to be shaking.

"Was Whitney lying? Hm?". Jason said as he gets the gun inside Seth's pocket.

"She's lying my lord! I wouldn't do such a thing! I am loyal to my master a after all!'". Pipi yelled glaring at Whitney.

"Sshh calm down my child ". Mrs. Chavez said.

"She's lying!!". Pipi yelled.

(I almost put "she's flying! " XD ).

"No..I'm not". Whitney said.

"*sigh* this is going to take forever ". Seth said with a sigh.

Jason nods his head and points the gun at Whitney.

"Wait!! She must be telling the truth ! ". You yelled trying to stop Jason.

"What makes you think of that?". Ryan said. Ryan walks beside Jason.