•Bad Boy•

"Yes..thanks for saving me". You said.

"No problem sweetheart, besides~". Seth said as he lifted up your chin to look at him and smirk.

"I don't like how they treat a beautiful lady like you that way ~". Seth said .

You blush . He chuckles and retrieved his hand.

"It's already dark , you know you shouldn't go to dark alleys especially if your alone". Seth said.

"But it's a shortcut to my grandmother's house". You said.

"Heh I see..well let me give you a ride back home ?". Seth said .

"Um". You hesitate for a while. What if it's a trick , his a student of the Floral high after all and you know the attitudes of the students there.

"Don't worry I won't do anything you don't like". Seth said who was waiting patiently to your reply.

"Fine". You finally said. He smiles and starts to walk .

"Follow me to my car". Seth said . He walks beside a red luxury car.

"Wow that's yours!?". You said.

"Yes and no". Seth said with a chuckle.

Seth open the door and let's you in. He walks to the driver's door and gets in. And he starts to drive.

"Your really awesome back there when you were fighting". You said .

"Really? Wow thanks ". Seth said.

"Those guys get what they deserve for hurting my friend". You said.

"Hurting your friend? Well I think they deserve more than that". Seth said . You saw him smirk by the mirror.

"Why?". You said.

"I really hate them...for what they done". Seth said , his smirk disappears and was replaced by a serious face.

"What did they do?". You said.

Seth looks at you using the mirror and smiles like nothing just happened .

"Ooh nothing~ it's their fault anyway sweetheart...their going to regret it later". Seth said.

You went silent for a while , Suddenly the car stop and Seth turns his head to look at you.

"Sweetheart have you been bullied before?". Seth said his eyes half close.

"Um..I think Victoria is bullying?". You said.

"The Queen bee? More like the Queen  b*tch". Seth said as he laugh.

You can't help but laugh with him. He was right after all she was a b*tch.

"How did you know her anyway ?". You said.

"She went to my school to find me". Seth said as he starts to drive the car.

"Why is she looking for you?". You said.

Seth chuckles and looks at you using the mirror of the car.

"What a wh*re isn't she?~". Seth said.

 Seth said