•Saved•

"May I help you?". A lady wearing a business suit said as she sets down the folder she's holding .

"Oh..um.may I speak to the principal?". You said.

"The principal? Oh just knock on that door over there before you go in". She said and left.

You went to the door and knock.
"Come in". You heard a man's voice said. You opened the door and saw two men.

The other one has blue hair , your guessing his a teacher and the other one must be the principal.

"Excuse me". The other male said as he excused himself out of the room.

The brown hair male looks at you and crosses his arms.

Please don't kill me, you thought as he narrows his eyes at you.

But he suddenly smiled

"Hello there miss". The man said.

"H-hello..I'm so sorry to disturb you sir". You said as you lower your head.

"Oh don't worry about that...anyway what brings you here ? Do you need something ?". The man said as he smile at you.

"You".

"Um..pardon?". The man said.

"Oh! I meant ..I just wanted to report a group of students who tried to bully one of my classmates ". You said.

"Who are those students miss?". The man said as he narrows his eyes.

"I don't know..but my classmate said they are from Floral high". You said.

"I see..do you know what they look like?". The man said.

"Well..they are third year level.". You said as you continue telling him what happened and what they look like.

"I see". The man nod his head and smiled at you.

"I'll call them immediately and give them some punishments". The man.

"Jenny! Please come here for a sec!". The man said.

The door opens to reveal a lady.
"Yes sir?". The lady said.

The man told the lady to bring him the students that bully Gerald he lady nod and left.

The man return his attention to you and smiled.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't introduce myself..I'm (y/n) (l/n) from
(school name)". You said and smiles at him.

"I'm Allestor Floral , I think you know me as the principal". The man named Allestor said as he smiled at you.

"Thank you so much for your help". You said.

"Your welcome". Allestor said.

The door suddenly opened to reveal a group of students that bullied Gerald.