{His loving it}

Alvin and Seth look at each other. Seth smirk at him , they were seating on the sofa.

"How about we just start over?". Seth said to Alvin , Alvin gave a tch sound and glare at him.

"Your planning something , aren't you?". Alvin said smirking.

"Planning? Come on Al~ you know I just want us to be friends again~!". Seth said resting his chin on his palm.

"Friends? Is that what friends do? Huh!? Past year that happened you didn't helped me! You left me! And I have to suffer the consequences!". Alvin yelled.

Seth's smirk disappears, and he feel guilty for some reason.

"Look...I did say sorry right?". Seth said.

"Just! *sigh*....what are you doing here? And why in the middle of the night?". Alvin said.

"About the past". Seth said.

"Look I don't want to go back to the past! You don't know what pain I go through back!". Alvin said.

"I just want..us to be friends again..right buddy?". Seth smiled.

"Don't call me buddy...and we are NOT friends". Alvin said.

".....ouch..that really hurt". Seth gave a low chuckled.

"For the past years there! You care what's going on in our friendship ". Alvin said crossing his arms and breaking the eye contact.

Alvin focus his eyes on something else.
"...Al...even if you hate me...I'm still your friend ". Seth said.

"I just want to kill you right now". Alvin mumbled.

"If that's what makes you happy..then go ahead". Seth said , Seth pick up Alvin's gun under the sofa and toss it to Alvin.

Seth look at Alvin seriously .
"Go ahead...kill me...if that's what you want". Seth said.

Alvin look at the gun.
"What are you trying to do!?!". Alvin yelled angrily.

"Nothing...I won't stop you Alvin from shooting me". Seth said .

Alvin look at Seth confuse and mad.
Seth waited for Alvin to shoot him but Alvin sigh deeply and look at Seth with a sad face.

"Fine....let's start over...but stay out of my businesses I don't want you screwing things up". Alvin said.

"Okay if that's what you want". Seth said.

"You can talk to me...but...don't you dare try to do something stupid with (y/n)...she's very important to me..and the others ". Alvin stood up and went upstairs to the bedroom.

Seth sigh and looks worried.
"You know I won't do it again..".

Back to you and Greg.
Greg smiled and sigh deeply and looks at you seriously.

"Just promise me you won't tell Alvin...". Greg said.

"I promise ". You said .

"Alvin and-