D). Disagree and stay at another apartment.

Hey! You made it! Well welcome to hell~ ...or heaven? Meh....another thing I like to call it "Yandere route. Have fun! And don't read it if you don't want too cuz I don't want complains .
----------------------------------------------

"No". You said at them.

Alvin and Greg look surprise , Alvin turns around and starts walking.

"Well good-luck dying!". Alvin said.

"Hold just a minute!". Greg said as he pull Alvin back.

"Why..no?". Greg said , he look at you confuse .

"I don't need some bodyguard to protect me! Especially if that bodyguard is a jerk". You said as you look at Alvin.

"Are you talking about me?". Alvin said.

You look back at Greg with serious face.

"Yes..no I won't stay at his house..I don't know what he might do to me ". You said crossing your arms.

"Are you- *cough* ...I'm sorry..but it's too dangerous..the stalker will do something to get you without anyone protecting you". Greg said.

"Look I said no..and that's it". You said as you go back inside your house and later came or carrying your bags.

"But Ms. (y/n) it's too dangerous ". Greg said.

"Hey! Listen to Greg cherry you'll die if your alone without anyone protecting you". Alvin said.

".....". You didn't said anything and just hung your head.

"I know your scared but..think about it you alone without a bodyguard..the stalker will get you ". Greg said as he pat your shoulder.

"*sigh* ..I'll think about it". You said as you pick up your bags and start walking.

Greg looks at Alvin.
"You go with her". Greg said, Alvin sigh and followed you .

You were walking when suddenly your bag was pulled away from your hand. You turn around and saw Alvin holding your bag.

"What do you think your doing!?". You said.

"Shut up tiny and just tell me where your going ". Alvin said as he walk beside a car and opened it , he puts the bag inside the car.

Alvin. Look at you .
"What are you waiting for? Get in". He said as he opened the driver's door and gets in.

You followed and sit on the passenger's seat. Alvin starts to drive.

"So..where are you going to stay ?". Alvin said while driving the car.

"Umm..I don't know yet...but I heard about this apartment where it's cheap..it's..around there". You said as you point at a white building.

"Dandelion building?". Alvin said as he look at you with his right eyebrow raising.

"Yes..My brother told me this building is cheap and it's the right amount of money I have now". You said.

"...Don't you know this building is dangerous?". Alvin said.

"What's up with you about dangerous ?". You said as you giggled.

"I've been in this building because I was given a mission to spy on this suspect and I know all that happened there". Alvin said.

"It will just be a week jeez". You said.

Alvin sigh then looks at you with a smile.

"Suit yourself ". He said.

Inside the building~

You get inside the building ..It wasn't that bad what Alvin told you.

Hahaha very funny Alvin, you thought as you roll your eyes.

There was a employee seating on a chair and a desk infront of her.

"Hello Ma'm welcome to Dandelion building~!". She said with a smile.

"Hello ". You replied .

Time skep brought to you bye ...Jason~.

"Okay ma'm here's your key". She said giving you a rusted key.

"Okay thanks ". You said.

"Your room is in the third floor, room 67 ". She said.

You nod and take the elevator , the elevator opened , there was a man with two women beside him.

Sluts...that's what came in your mind.
They walk out of the elevator , the man wink at you but you stuck out your tongue.

The guy growled , but they walk away . You get in the elevator and click the buttons.

"Disgusting". You said as you remember the man. You take out your phone and start reading wattpad.

"This story is so interesting". You said as you continue reading , but soon the elevator door opened.

You put your phone back inside your pocket and walk out of the elevator .

Wow...the design of the walls are really..good..you said sarcastically.

The wall's wallpaper was poor , like they don't even care fixing it , there were some trashes on the floor and loiterers.

The man leans against the wall while blowing some Tabacco . They stare at you some smirk.

"Hey there pretty girl~". The guy said .

You ignore them and just keep walking straight, but one of them grasp your hand.

"What the-

"Why won't you stay here for a while~?". The second man said.

"Let go please". You said as you glare at the man.

"Feisty~ I like that~". The third guy said as he lick his lips.

You retrieve your hand and walk faster , they start to follow you .

You stop infront of your room , you quickly opened the door , get inside and lock it ,

"Phew that was close". You said as you inhaled and exhaled. You roll your eyes .

"Wow thanks brother ". You said , you saw your room it was small . There was one bed , a table with two chairs , one sofa , Tv and a fridge .

"Best apartment I ever have". You said sarcastically. You drop your bags on the floor.

You were too tired so you drop your body down the bed .....what a big mistake you done.

"Ow! What the hell!!? This mattress is hard!". You said .

(That's what she said~ lol)

The mattress wasn't soft either the pillows..but the blanket was warm.

"Too tiiiiiired!". You said as you lie down the bed pull the blanket and close your eyes.

"Don't worry (y/n)...it will just be a week". You said .