{A big surprise}

It was morning ..you were excited for tomorrow..why~? IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY !!

Greg knew and everyone knew it was your birthday but they pretend they don't know.

You and Greg went to the police station to have a chat with Austin. As you entered the room you saw Lucas pissed off face growling.

"Listen here you little sh*t-

"I'm not little~? I guess you can say "listen here you big sh*t". Austin laugh at Lucas. You can see Lucas's face is turning red from anger.

"So what's the problem?". Greg said as he take a seat.
"He wouldn't cooperate !!-

"Nuh ah..you didn't hear what I said earlier..I said I WILL..cooperate if Gerald do the talking ". Austin smiled eating his head on his hand.

"So...you want ..Gerald to talk to you?". You said.
"Yep~!". Austin grin.
"Alright ". Greg start to call someone.
"Hello principal". Greg said.

"Yeah can we borrow Gerald for a moment..It's part of our investigation....okay..yeah..". And finally he hung up. He looks at us.

"He'll be here ". Greg said. At minutes there was a knock on the door.
"Sir Gerald is here". A policeman said.
"Enter". Greg said.

"So what do-
As Gerald saw Austin who is waving at him.
"Oh no". Gerald said as he start to back away. Greg grab his shoulder.
"He wouldn't talk to us..in case if it was you who talk to him..he will tell us". Greg said.
"What!?". Gerald's eyes widen.
"Come on Gerald...this is important". You said to Gerald . Gerald sigh and took over Lucas seat.

"So...where is Jason?". Gerald asked to Austin. Austin shake his nod while smiling.
"What!? You said you will tell if I'm the one who is asking you!". Gerald yelled at Austin
"I will tell you....if you let them out ". Austin said looking at you and the rest.

"We'll be waiting outside". Greg said as everyone followed him outside .

A bout an hour finally Gerald come out of the room blushing mess.
"So..what did he say?". Greg said.
"He..he said...Jason was somewhere". Gerald said.
"Just tell as all what happened". Lucas groan.

Gerald nod and proceed to tell.
What happened earlier~

"So there! It's you and me already". Gerald said as He cross my hand looking at Austin.

"So tell me where is Jason?". Gerald said as He look at Austin.

"I'll tell you if you give me a kiss~". Austin said smirking at Gerald. Gerald's eyes widen and shake his head.
"No way!". Gerald yelled.
"Hahaha..I was just kidding!". Austin laugh.
"Please! Come on just cooperate!" . Gerald groaned.

"Okay okay~! Jason? I don't know where he is..he changes places to places..the last time we see each other was yesterday at his house ". Austin said playing with his hair.

"I see..do you have any idea where he could be?". Gerald said.
"Nope..I don't have..like I said the last time I see him was yesterday and told me to kidnap (y/n)". He said.

"Wait..kidnap (y/n) only?..but why was I included!?". Gerald said.
"Cause I want too~". Austin said.
"....whatever..does he have plans?".

"Hmm....yes ..yes he does ". Austin nod.
"He said he was planning something ..a gift for (y/n)..because it was her birthday...but I don't know when". Austin said.

"(Y/n)'a birthday?..wait..it must be tomorrow!". Gerald said.
"I don't think so..". Austin said.
"Then when?".

"Maybe next week". Austin said. Gerald nod.
"So..am I invited in (y/n)'s birthday?". Austin smiled innocently.

".....".

"......".

"......No......your going to jail". That was Gerald's last words as he left the room.

Now~
"Preparing something big?". Greg said.
"Yeah that's what he said". Gerald nod.
"A gift for me?". You said .

"......that's just what he said". Gerald said
"I have a party tomorrow...it's my birthday ". You said.
"Then We'll prepare some policemen to guard my house and you". Greg said.

"Good idea". You said.
"Advance happy birthday by the way lamb~". Greg said.
"Yeah me too". Gerald said.
"Aw thanks ". You said ".

"I hope I can attend your party tomorrow lamb...but I think I'm busy...me and Alvin will be on a look out for Jason". Greg said in a sad tone.

"Don't worry I'll save food for you and cake!". You said smiling.
"Thanks and don't worry the policemen guarding you are high in training ...they will protect you". Greg said.

You smiled and nod.
"Lucas take her home for a minute..I and Alvin will be busy searching for Jason". Greg said as he left.