{Cooking by the book}

Yesterday was the day where Jason let me choose who will be the next new butler...well it was fun~...

"Ethan can you pass me the sugar?". You said.

Well your in the kitchen bored..so you try to bake a cake.

And now your failing because you are doing horrible..(sorry reader).

"This is so hard!". You said.
(That's what she said ;) ).

"How about using a cook book?". Ethan said while giving you the sugar.

"Nah I'm too lazy to read". You said.

You put a two spoons of sugar . Then mix it . Ethan turns around when he heard footsteps coming. Soon the footsteps stops behind you.

"Good morning mistress". You can say it's Ace by the sound of his voice.

"Oh hello Ace". You said your eyes still focus on mixing the cake.

"Hello Ace". Ethan said.

Ace smiled at Ethan then return his gaze at you.
"Do you need help?". He said.

"Nope! I'm okay". You said trying hard to mix the cake because each time you stir you feel like it's getting stickier.

"What are you doing anyway?". Ace said.

"She's baking a cake ". Ethan said.

"Well your doing it wrong ". Ace said crossing his arms.

"Yup don't need your help! I'm almost done anyway!". You said smiling.

Ace sigh and takes a spoon to taste it.
He shudders once he taste the cake.

"What did you put here?". He said taking a glass of water and drinking it.

"Oh um...salt?". You said.

"Why would you put salt?". Ace said.

"I was going to make sweet and sour cake...I was going to give it to Jason ..to make him suffer fufu~". You whispered the last part and laugh.

"I don't think there's a sweet and sour cake that exist?". Ethan said.

"There will be...now~ mwuahahaha!". You said.

"Well..let me help you mistress". Ace said.

"Look I don't want you he- hey!". You said , Ace take away the cake you were mixing.

"Ethan..please go get me some..a basket of "cherry" at the garden". Ace said.

"Yes sir". Ethan said , he left and get some basket of  cherries.

While Ace was off guard you snatch the cake and place it back on the table where you continue mixing it.

You were so busy mixing that you didn't realize that Ace was close behind you.

Then you feel a hot breath hitting your ears and a voice.

"You know (y/n)~ I was wondering why you chose me yesterday to be the Chavez family's butler~". Ace said whispering it to your ear.

"Uh..um". You blush as you feel his hot breath hitting your ear.

Then a hand holds your right hand where your hand was holding a spoon to mix the cake and another was place on the table.

Ace help you stir the cake .

"Is it because of my excellent skills?...or~...my looks~?". Ace whispered to your ear.

You can't help but blush more , you can feel him smirking. But something was off...his voice.

"Cherry?". Ace said.

"Why do you need cherries?". You said.

"Hehehe for the cake of course". Ace chuckled as he lean back and finally release his hold on your hands.

You saw him smile as he walks to the small bookshelf. He takes a book and walks beside you giving you the book.

"Try to read the instruction on how to make a cake". Ace said with that smirk on his face.

"O-okay". You said still blushes on your face.

Ace smiled and leaves soon Ethan return with a basket of cherries.

"Here are the cherries (y/n)". Ethan said giving you the basket of cherries.

"Thanks ". You said smiling at him.

Ethan smiled but his mourn forms a o.
"(Y/n) your face is red!". Ethan said.

"Wh-what!? Oh um..it's nothing!". You said smiling at him.

"Do you have a fever?". Ethan place his left hand on your head .

"No Ethan it's nothing ". You said putting away his hand.

"Oh okay". Ethan said smiling at you.

"So did Ace help you with the cake?". Ethan said.

"Y-yes he gave me the cook book actually". You said your cheeks getting redder because of what happened earlier.

"Hmm I'm glad he help you..well let's continue the cake". Ethan said smiling at you while flipping the pages to find the cake you are making.

                "she still doesn't know~".